Day 2....

I far so good :) managed day 1 with success, although I did got to bed at about 9.30. Was very hungry but knew if I ate then my weight won't go anywhere.

So day 2 started, so far had my porridge which is ok. Gonna have a strawberry shake around 2 ish. Then not sure what I'll have later on. Got at least 5 stone to shift which I know won't be easy but I am so determined to do it. Even went out yesterday shopping with family. They all had a meal and I gave my little one his bottle. Didn't bother me at all which I was surprised at. Hope everyone is well :)

Well done you ;)

You sound like your head is in the right place which is the biggest thing about this diet.

Keep up the good work x

Just had the choc orange shake, didn't think it was so bad. I know a lot of you don't like that flavour.

Just been cooking all my little ones food for the week and blending it. Normally I taste a little bit, but not today :)

Well done getting to day 2. I'm just on day 1 again...got CD packs to use up then going back to LL on Saturday. Can't seem to manage this diet without the counselling group giving by LL so giving it another whirl!

Well done for starting again. :) I think what helps me is my husband is doing it also. So pretty much I don't come into contact with food that often. Just weaning my little boy now who's 6 months

Hi,
Ive just finished day 1 on SS+, did really well up until i got home, and the smell of food in the house was really making my mouth dribble lol... so i grilled a really small piece of steak which i later found out u cant have on SS+ - bugger, so i will restart tomo, carrying the Cambridge bible every where i go from now on so theres no accidental slip ups...

Good Luck...
xxx

Back