Day 2

Arrgghhh the misery!!! End of day 2....nasty taste in my mouth that's making me feel sick.....fed up of water already.....missing my cups of tea.....pounding headache.....constant nausea........but a few months from now I WILL be at my target weight and this will all have been worth it. Please tell me that I will feel better soon :( One positive of feeling this bad is that I will not be tempted to cheat.....why on earth would anyone want to go through this twice?!!!

I'm determined to do this!!!

A not very sparkly Sparkles :(

Hi,

Started yesterday and I am just starting with headaches... My biggest problem is that I'm always needing the loo! It's drivin me mad. Jus hoping it is as successful as people say it is!!! Take a paracetamol n go to sleep, that's my plan. Keep goin you'll do great!! X

I am also on day 2 and although i dont have a headache at the moment i am facing such mental torture. If i make it through tea time without caving i will be extremely proud. I am doing ss+ so at least i can have some chicken with lettuce soon but its everything other than that which i am craving. Lets knuckle down and get through tonight!!

I'm doing the ss plan. So just shakes and soups for me. Not finding the soups too bad but not loving the shakes. I have taken myself off to bed to stop the food cravings!! We can do this it really is mind over matter at this early stage!

I'm on day 5 now and feel quite a bit better and in a good mind set. I'm looking forward to being allowed to have the bars!! How nice it will be to chew something :) I'm fed up of the constant piddling too!! I'm going every ten minutes it seems! Hang in everyone we CAN do this....especially with each others support xxx

Well i resisted tea time. The constant piddling is worse than when i was pregnant lol. Well day 2 nearly over so lets pray for good willpower on day 3.
Congrats getting to day 5 sparkle

I can't wait for my weigh in on Monday :) I've not been tempted to use my scales at home so I really have no idea how much I have lost!! I'm really hoping that I've had a good loss and that the struggle this week has been worth it!

Hi, I'm new to the site, but came across it after needing some inspiration to keep going at SS. I'm currently on day 13 and really struggling now... I guess TOTM and lack of social life is taking its toll!

I love reading everyone's posts and knowing its not just me struggling at times :) apart from the last 2 days I've actually found it a relief not having to think about what I'm going to eat.

Sparkle I lost 12lbs in my first week... It really did / has given me the motivation to keep going.

It really is mind over matter- we can do it :)

You can all do it! I'm on week 8 now and it's become a way of life...and your bladder does get used the the water! x

Well it is day 3 folks, how are we all doing? Im not too bad this morning, had choc shake earlier and i am feeling quite positive. Well done for resisting the scale sparkles, i am a habitual daily weigher so i have an idea what i have lost in a couple of days but that is spurring me on in these first few days.
Got to go food shopping for rest of family later which fills me with dread but it is something i will have to get used to. Heres to a fab day 3!!

Hi, I'm new to the site, but came across it after needing some inspiration to keep going at SS. I'm currently on day 13 and really struggling now... I guess TOTM and lack of social life is taking its toll!

I love reading everyone's posts and knowing its not just me struggling at times :) apart from the last 2 days I've actually found it a relief not having to think about what I'm going to eat.

Sparkle I lost 12lbs in my first week... It really did / has given me the motivation to keep going.

It really is mind over matter- we can do it :)
12 pounds that's AMAZING!!!! Well done you :) Hope I'm as lucky tomorrow.....is it your second weigh in today? xx

Well it is day 3 folks, how are we all doing? Im not too bad this morning, had choc shake earlier and i am feeling quite positive. Well done for resisting the scale sparkles, i am a habitual daily weigher so i have an idea what i have lost in a couple of days but that is spurring me on in these first few days.
Got to go food shopping for rest of family later which fills me with dread but it is something i will have to get used to. Heres to a fab day 3!!
Hmmmm I think if I start to struggle I might have to weigh myself - I'd not thought of it as spurring you on to stick with it so thanks for that Callumsmammy!! Oh no food shopping!!!! I must realise how lucky I am as my husband has said while I'm ss he will sort out the shopping and cooking for himself and our daughter. Good luck with that, be strong and you will feel empowered by it.

hey guys.
on day 4 now feeling sooo much better. little to no hunger pangs. but getting obsessed with weighing myself. my CDC has told me to stop it or she will come round and take my scales. no loss as yet!! it does get easier as you go on! hopefully tomorrow will be as successful as today.

x

Well day 5 and ive even been to the gym tonight. Same here, just a few hunger pangs but nothing to write home about. Cant wait til thurs for weigh in. How we all doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am going through your pain all over again! I'm on day 2 today and to be honest I'm feeling okay! Haven't had my breakfast yet!

Hope you get through your third day as I find after the thrid day and your in ketosis and it does get easier! xxxx

Hi there, I'm on day 2, still feeling really great, haven't felt hungry at all, which is really wired I suppose my will power is driving off hunger pains, I suspect at some stage it will all die out and I will struggle but for now I'm finding it really easy, god it would be great to feel Like this all the way thro my journey but being realistic here I know at some point soon I will need some serious help. Keep going everyone, we all need this for whatever our reasons let's never lose sight of that xxxxx

Well after a good cry on the phone to my CDC last night im feeling positive again! my weigh in is on friday. im hoping for a good loss. just placed my order for next week. Only just tried the oriental chilli soup. its lovely!! definitely worth a try!

That's funny about your CDC threatening to take your scales away! Luckily I don't currently own any or I'd be the same!

day five done. Feeling really down. Any one else getting tear on this or just me?

Back