Day 2

Well day 5 and ive even been to the gym tonight. Same here, just a few hunger pangs but nothing to write home about. Cant wait til thurs for weigh in. How we all doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How do you find going to the gym on the diet? I really wanted to join a gym but was told that it would be too high impact for the amount of calories were having? But obviously that was incorrect info lol

Lynne - 70.5lbs down 25lbs to go... :)

I was veeeery teary in the beginning, and my mind played such games on itself. At one point it was trying to convince its self that I didn't even want to be skinny. But I've been on plan 18 weeks now and it does just become a way of life. Just started week 19 :)

Lynne - 70.5lbs down 25lbs to go... :)

wow! thats an amazing loss in 18 weeks. how do you feel in yourself?

I found it ok but it was just a legs, bums and tums class so not a lot of cardio. I plan on doing a cardio class on sunday. Just weighed in tonight and 8lbs gone in wk 1. So chuffed!! Hows everyone doing.

Wow Callum's mummy, that's an amazing loss! You're doing so well :) Any tips? x

Wow Callum's mummy, that's an amazing loss! You're doing so well :) Any tips? x

No tips pixie just stick with it. Drink plenty water and stay strong. I wont lie and say i was 100% but my cheat consisted of a chicken nugget and a little gravy on my veg. I weigh in tomorrow again so fingers crossed its a good one. Hows it going?

End of day 2 here for me. Had a headache yesterday and little bit today and last night I felt sick. Cant wait for my body to adjust to the diet and start to feel okay on it!!!

Thank you. I'm doing well, esp as my partner had chips and a fish cake last night and crisps and booze in the cupboards! Been good so far but only on day 9. This weekend will be the test, at a spa day with 3 course buffet lunch and prosecco on offer. Def taking a couple of tetrapaks xx

Thank you. I'm doing well, esp as my partner had chips and a fish cake last night and crisps and booze in the cupboards! Been good so far but only on day 9. This weekend will be the test, at a spa day with 3 course buffet lunch and prosecco on offer. Def taking a couple of tetrapaks xx

Well done on staying on track. Good luck for weekend. I weighed in last night and lost another 5lb so 13lb in 2 weeks so I'm more than happy.

Thank you x Congrats on another 5lb loss! ???

Have a good weekend xx

Well im four weeks in now!!
Week one -7lbs
Week two +2lbs TOTM
Week three -5lbs
Week four -4lbs
Stone in total! Xant wuite believe it next weigh in is tomorrow evening. Hoping for a good lpss. How is everyone getting on? X

Back