Day 2 ..........

Kerry-Anne

Hi
Well I restarted Lt Yesterday and so far so good. This is day 2 and I am just having a black tea before I have my first shake of they day. Trying to take it one day at a time and not overthink it this time round, trying to think along the lines of the better I stick to the program the sooner it will be over......... a bit like labour lol....... after all the pain it will be worth it in the end.

Looking forward to meeting some like minded people on here and willing to give support to all who need it.

Thanks for reading
Kerry x

Hi it's my first day on lipotrim. Did you say you had been on it before ? How did you get on. I'm looking forward to hopefully stay with it for the four weeks and then I will see from there ! How are you finding day 2 ? :)

Hi there I did pretty well last time round 2 stone off in just over a month I only gave up because of a bereavement in the family and the timing wasn't right. I didn't do any refeed or maintenance last time so thats why I back where I was. Today not goin to bad had to kinda force my vanilla shake down an hour ago as to be honest I would prefer a roast dinner lol !! Tryin to work on losing a pound a day this time round, so see how I go with that. Good luck on your journey too x

Hope your feeling well today. 2 or 3 more days before ketosis kicks in ha ha. Are u feeling hungry kerry? X

Welcome Kerry-Anne and Citygirl

Just get through the next couple of days and it will get easier. Keep positing on the forum, the support is great and the only reason I'm still here and doing it. Water is your best friend but don't go mad with it and make yourself ill.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Day 2 and struggling for me!

(Glad to hear it gets easier...)

Thanks guys - glad to hear it gets better quickly :)

Hi Kerry glad your feeling better today :) mango well done sounds like you've come through the other side :) Pete I'm on day two also. Yesterday I didn't feel too hot but I woke up feeling quite good today. A little hungry a few times but have managed the gym and been to the park with the little ones. I shall see what Tomorrow brings.
well done everyone for keeping going we know the results will be worth it :) x

Day 3 and my food cravings are begining to die down. Definately not feeling as hungry today! :)

That's good to hear pete:) I feel rubbish today..lol. Fingers crossed that I feel better in the morning :)

(Crosses fingers)

Hope you feel better tomorrow :)

Hope all of you are ok. Im on day 6 and feel amazing. Ive been in work and have got so much stuff done. The energy and not feeling hungry is amazing. You havent got long. X

Well done guys, ye are all doing great in the first few days, don't give up because as soon as you see the weight fall off you wont want to stop till you get to you goal. I'm on week six and don't feel hungry at all, it will get easy once your over the first week. Best of Luck :)

Back