DAY 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kitty, 4 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Kitty

Kitty Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Everyone.
    Day 2 for me now. I was at work for 7am and finished at 2pm and I must say I never felt as hungry as I expected to.
    Had half a Vanilla shake in cup of coffee at breakfast and the other half at tea break (11am) I then had my soup when I got home (2.30pm). I am now on my 4th litre of water.
    I do feel cold at the moment and slightly hungry (I don't know if that is because I keep thinking about food). So am going to put the heating on and have a mug of hot water and see if that helps.
    This sight is so great for helping me stay on track so thank you to everyone.
    Kitty xxx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    You are doing really great on the water!!
    Well done Kitty

xxxx

4. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done Kitty, its day 2 for me i've drunk 4litres now. Dont think i can manage any more though. How about you, how much did you have yesterday and how much more do you think you'll have today. I guess once you get 2 the recommended ammount you just stop when you want.
    Glade all is going well
    xxx

5. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Wow... 4 litres already... wish I could drink the water so easily!

My mind became obsessive about food when I began the diet... I could not think about anything else!! lol... u'll be pleased to hear that as time goes on it does ease a little! :)

Though obviously there is still the odd day where things are tougher!

Good luck Kitty!!

6. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Really glad that you're doing so well mum!! Just think, another day or so and you'll be in ketosis!!

7. Kitty

Kitty Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Laurie,
    I will have another litre today making 5. I had 5 yesterday as well but drunk them later and then was up 3 times in the night so I won't drink much to late.
    Good luck with the rest of the day.
    Kitty xxx

8. Kitty

Kitty Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Sparkle,
    Your doing so well too. I am really proud of you.
    You being on it with me helps so much.
    Love Mum xxxx

9. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

I only usually drink 3-4 litres of water a day... It's the thing that I struggle with most strangely!! Just feel like I'm glugging all the time!! :eek: :eek:

10. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done for getting through day two kitty!

Keep gluggin that water.

I think the support you and your daughter have for each other is wonderful.

xx

11. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Well done, 4 to 5 ltrs is a fab amount to drink, thats what I stick to, the toilet running does ease as your body get used to it, the only other advise I have is dont drink a lot late, it can get uncomfortable in bed if you do.

Fantastic Start, well done x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.