Day 2

Dumpy2Petite

Lovin' those ketones!!
Hi guys! :)

Well I've managed to get to day 2 without chewing my own arm off (yet! lol) so I guess I'm doing ok!

Am not particularly liking the shakes, but they are drinkable - hopefully in time I'll get more used to them and maybe even like them! I'm having vanilla iced lattes for breakfast which are not bad though. I'm thinking of having the chicken poop for dinner tonite as I'm really wanting something savoury... will have to wait and see what I think of it! Am trying not to have any expectations though, lol. :rolleyes:

I've been doing well with the water... I've actually managed 4 litres per day, without even really trying - just steadily sipping all day to keep the hunger away. Which is amazing for me cos I hardly drink normally.

So I'm feeling ok so far... I have been a bit headachy and feeble today but not really been hungry. Am missing food a bit (more the taste and sensation of food really rather than hunger), and am trying not to think about the prospect of not eating anything yummy for 5 months! :eek:

I've also got a foul taste in my mouth today, which I'm hoping just means I'll get into ketosis quite quickly(?)... probably not true but it's making me feel better about it! I had a Listerine strip earlier which helped for a bit.

Anyway, wish me luck with the chicken poop! Am tempted to put some of the smoked paprika (mmmm!!) that I have in the cupboard into it but I daren't. I know some of you have used things like cayenne and chilli pepper etc but my pharmacist says the Lipotrim helpline said it was a big no-no! :mad: I don't want to scare away the ketosis fairy before she's even got here! ;)

Speaking of my pharmacist, I think I am quite lucky with them, they are really nice and well stocked with Lipotrim-related stuff! They're like a one-stop Lipotrim shop! They do the ketosticks, shakers, fibreclear (which they gave me free samples of :)) and even Listerine strips! :D

So anyway, soz about babbling on... am just distracting myself from food!

Roll on ketosis! :D

Mx

Hi and welcome hun. You sound like you're doing well. Make the soup up with more water then it states on the packet. Apparently this is the best way to have them....plus lots of pepper. I was a shake fan myself. They do get better over time.

Don't forget WATER, WATER, WATER.

Good luck and keep us posted.x

Hi and welcome hun. You sound like you're doing well. Make the soup up with more water then it states on the packet. Apparently this is the best way to have them....plus lots of pepper.

Thanks Shaz!

I think I will try having the soup with more water than it states - but I was told that pepper is also a no-no?

(unless that is less to do with affecting ketosis, and more to do with LT wanting their products to be just palatable, rather than moreish! The idea is to change our tastes after all! :))

Mx

Pepper is fine gazza has always had it and has lost over 100lbs!!! SALT is the MASSIVE no no

Pepper is fine gazza has always had it and has lost over 100lbs!!! SALT is the MASSIVE no no

Well that's cool cos I don't do salt anyway! :D

Hmmm... am really tempted with the paprika tho, am sooo fancying something savoury. I'll try it without to begin with tho, just to be safe! If I really hate it I might try black pepper... paprika might just be too risky. It's a shame cos cayenne, chilli etc are supposed to help metabolism! :rolleyes:

You are doing really well so far. This week is the hardest but just keep focused on your first WI.

Good luck.

x

Back