Day 2

AllyKat

Hi,

Earlier this year I did 14 weeks on lighterlife and lost over 4 stone. I've eaten a lot recently and put back on a whopping 2 stone. I faced the scales and decided it was time to go back....I'm doing CD this time and have chosen SS+

I have felt absolutely awful for a lot of today but knew it would be like that. I've rented a boxset of drivel but fun DVDs and am saturating myself with TV till ketosis kicks in.

I'm really hoping I can shift most or all of the 2 stone before Christmas Day. I wouldn't be a healthy weight by that point but I'm just thinking about the next six weeks at the moment. i don't think I could face committing myself to months of packs at this point.

Oh....I really hope I feel more human soon!

One bit I am worried about is how people will react - my friends were pretty supportive the first time round but I don't know what they'll say second time round. I've told my family (and now I can't back out!!).

Good luck to everyone out there

AllyKat

hey good luck to you too. It's great that you know this awfulness will pass and you just need to get through it. Don't worry too much about friends' reactions just yet. Just get yourself through that crucial first week and face them when you are feeling stronger and more positive about what you are doing.

Back