• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day 2!! =[

aww why dont you get yourself ready and go out somewhere for a while to break up the day a bit?! other than that have a wee snack and an extremely large drink of water. hope ur headache goes soon, it will pass its just you starting to run low on the carbs its a good sign.

I'll be honest, the chicken soup tastes like chicken soup...just without the chicken! And the beef one tastes like mushrooms! In my opinion anyway.

I bought a box of the tomato and the veg the other day, and although the tomato is questionable, the veg one is ok!

:) :)

i had a shake for my breakfast an hour ago, im feeling really hungry at the moment and have a slight headache.
thinking about having a bit of scrambled egg as a snack soonish.
also the fact that its my day off and m not doing anything except thinking about food, isnt helping lol oh dear..:cry:
Hey honey, the first few days are by far the hardest, get past them and it does get easier - honest!

Try to distract yourself with going out, doing stuff around the house etc., and before you know it it's meal time again, plus maybe a big mug of tea/coffee plus some water may help take the edge off.

Hope you feel better and you've had your mid-morning snack. Take care xx

Hi sweet, it does get easier. I have to agree with everyone about distraction and I found if all else fails (and its possible) then take a nap - you cant obsess about food if your asleep :)