day 2!! =[

beth16

i had a shake for my breakfast an hour ago, im feeling really hungry at the moment and have a slight headache.
thinking about having a bit of scrambled egg as a snack soonish.
also the fact that its my day off and m not doing anything except thinking about food, isnt helping lol oh dear..:cry:

aww why dont you get yourself ready and go out somewhere for a while to break up the day a bit?! other than that have a wee snack and an extremely large drink of water. hope ur headache goes soon, it will pass its just you starting to run low on the carbs its a good sign.

yeah i will do that soon i think, whats your opinion on the soups i have the 2 from the starter pack here, and might try one later to break up having shakes?

I'll be honest, the chicken soup tastes like chicken soup...just without the chicken! And the beef one tastes like mushrooms! In my opinion anyway.

I bought a box of the tomato and the veg the other day, and although the tomato is questionable, the veg one is ok!

:) :)

i think im going to try the chicken soup later, duno what to do about going out on valentines, be so tempted with all the different food!

i had a shake for my breakfast an hour ago, im feeling really hungry at the moment and have a slight headache.
thinking about having a bit of scrambled egg as a snack soonish.
also the fact that its my day off and m not doing anything except thinking about food, isnt helping lol oh dear..:cry:

Hey honey, the first few days are by far the hardest, get past them and it does get easier - honest!

Try to distract yourself with going out, doing stuff around the house etc., and before you know it it's meal time again, plus maybe a big mug of tea/coffee plus some water may help take the edge off.

Hope you feel better and you've had your mid-morning snack. Take care xx

Hi sweet, it does get easier. I have to agree with everyone about distraction and I found if all else fails (and its possible) then take a nap - you cant obsess about food if your asleep :)

I really struggled on day 2. It does get miles easier. I found that a can of diet coke helps to fill me up. Stick with it!

Back