Day 2

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
and I am getting hungry now :( This is the bit I was dreading, I am drinking loads but want an apple

help ..............

Hi Wobbley woo don't do it, go and have a 2 min walk if possible, if not get up and wash some pots or something, anything to take your mind off that apple for a minute or two. Than make yourself a hot drink this will take away the hunger (what usually works for me is the ironing... I never think of food when I am ironing lol)

Hang in there Wobbly Woo, it does get easier :) Just think you have got through the first day and that can be the worst day of all! Once you get passed Day 3 and into Ketosis you wont feel so hungry...well, not as much as you are just now!

Just keep looking on here for inspiration; it's what I do! The support is brill.

GOOD LUCK
SCOTSMIST

An apple- what sort of a craving is that?!?! LOL! Only kidding!

Seriously, as the others have suggested- get busy, drink a glass of water, do something with your hands, distract yourself- it's only a craving- your body doesn't need the apple- it's getting all it needs from your shakes. It will pass...we've all been there, hold tight, you'll soon be in ketosis and not want to eat!

Thanks guys, I was fine yesterday wasn't hungry at all, but just starting now to feel it

Of all the nice things to crave though, an apple he he

Better than craving something really bad for you though!

Hang on in there, all the above advice is really good. Stick with it and get through that first week and it gets a lot easier. Good luck!

Hi, hope that craving passed now and you are feeling better. Best of luck with the rest of the day and the rest of the week also.
Doirin

Woohoooo I made it to day 3 thanks everyone :):p

Back