Day 2..

incognito

Day 2 and still not hungry.. didnt even want ma last pack last nite tho I did take it!

Ive had one shake today so far..

Struggling more with water intake today tho..

And have had a headache on n off since last nite x

My 2nd day too, I have had pangs of hunger but nothing major. I have had porridge for breakfast and mushroom soup for lunch 2 green teas and 2 pints of water. Need the loo all the time, but am sure that will pass x glad your ok and just take pain killers because that will soon pass x

Well done for a good start...keep going :) I am on week 4 and still needing the loo what seems like every 20 mins!!! Best wishes for your first weigh in.

Struggling more with water intake today tho..

And have had a headache on n off since last nite x

Could be dehydration? I had an epic-water-failure on day 3 when due to one thing and another didn't get much water onboard, and my head was pounding. I forced myself to drink a couple of pints (of water lol) when I got home and it cleared up after a short while.

Well done! I'm on day two as well. I'm not hungry but like you have a nagging headache and fed up of going to the loo every 5 minutes! I've just had the cappucino shake which was nice and had the butterscotch for breakfast.
I've been using 1litre water bottles which I seem to be able to handle better than pouring a glass. If I have it with me, then I drink it :)

Back