Day 2..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by incognito, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. incognito

incognito Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Day 2 and still not hungry.. didnt even want ma last pack last nite tho I did take it!

Ive had one shake today so far..

Struggling more with water intake today tho..

And have had a headache on n off since last nite x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    My 2nd day too, I have had pangs of hunger but nothing major. I have had porridge for breakfast and mushroom soup for lunch 2 green teas and 2 pints of water. Need the loo all the time, but am sure that will pass x glad your ok and just take pain killers because that will soon pass x

4. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Well done for a good start...keep going :) I am on week 4 and still needing the loo what seems like every 20 mins!!! Best wishes for your first weigh in.

5. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Could be dehydration? I had an epic-water-failure on day 3 when due to one thing and another didn't get much water onboard, and my head was pounding. I forced myself to drink a couple of pints (of water lol) when I got home and it cleared up after a short while.

6. bevfletch

bevfletch Member

Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Well done! I'm on day two as well. I'm not hungry but like you have a nagging headache and fed up of going to the loo every 5 minutes! I've just had the cappucino shake which was nice and had the butterscotch for breakfast.
    I've been using 1litre water bottles which I seem to be able to handle better than pouring a glass. If I have it with me, then I drink it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.