Day 200 of LighterLife abstinence and 8 stone gone

Cerulean

Silver Member
Well - I made it! 200 days of almost perfect abstinence. I've lost almost 8 stones in that time - 4st 10 in the first 100 days and 3 stone (and a little bit I won't know about til my official WI) in the second 100 days.

So - just goes to show - LL does what it says on the tin - even at a lower bodyweight, I have managed to lose the 3 stone in 100 days that they promise!

cerulean%21jan10.gif

cerulean%21photoshoot%20day%201.gif

And how I did it week by week...red is weeks with less than a 3lb loss, yellow is weeks with more than a 4lb loss - white is average weeks! I am a few lbs lighter than my last weight now, I think...Anyway - I really didn't think it could be done and I kept completely quiet about it until week 4 until I knew I could do it and stick to it - so despite not believing in myself at the beginning, look how far I've come!

Dreams can come true! Believe in yourself!

0004s3aw

Amazing - an inspiration

Its fantastic what you have acheived and from reading your blog its not just on the physical side of losing weight either.

Its a real inspiration I'm just setting out on LL and have 10st to lose which is really daunting but I want to give it a really good go!!!!

Well done again, amazing!!!!!

congratulations.gif

Well done Cerulean!!!

So very happy for you, it is a fantastic achievement:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

Almost a stone off in week one!....I hope to follow in your footsteps- i start LL in 2.5 weeks (after my holiday)

Coralie

You look amazing well done, i looked at your chart & my losses have been very simular too yours, i,ve had a few weeks of not lossing for no reason, its been ups & downs all the way.Its good for anyone just starting out too see, gives them confidance & hope.Thanks for posting.

Cerulean,

I just wanted to let you know that you are my thinspiration. Bet you never thought anyone would say that to you back in January.

Every morning the first thing I do is look at your amazing results. I, like you, weighed in at 18 stones. Am only just on day 3 but I AM going all the way to 10 stones.

Well done and thanbk you

Lou x

I would just like to echo what Drama Queen has just said Sarah/Cerulean reading your posts and blogs keep me going! I am on day 129 on LL in development was 18.13st to start and now at 13.04 (for two weeks body deciding to be stubborn and not move!!!) have stuck to it 100%...sometimes it is hard to keep focused so it's great to read your journey and others to keep going.

Stay strong everyone!

Madhatter,

You too have had an amazing weight loss. Can't believe you only started in May. Well done you
:clap:
I hope I am saying the same in January...

DQ x

Thank you so much!

You can do it too....it really is such a journey of discovery and LL does do what it says on the tin!
And it's true the more you drink the more you shrink too!

M xx

Sarah you look amazing. You truly are an inspiration. I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you, today is my first day and I know that I will be back here often looking at your pics and reading your story. Well done

good luck everyone

Back