Day 20ers on SS 100% and others

kerryberry

Silver Member
well i am back on form this week i have a rumbly tumbly at the mo and have been having a bit of an upset tum after eating bars has anyone else had this problem???

anyway hope you all doing ok today xx

Hi Kerry!

How's it all going? I have just started week 3 and have had first bar at lunch....tummy is rumbling big-time! Had caramel bar though and thought it was yummy!

My CDC is away, but I have lost 14lbs in the last 2 weeks! Am chuffed to bits, but on the other hand, weight loss has really slowed down over last few days so a bit disheartened! Keeping fingers crossed that it may be TOTM soon and hoping for good results over next 2 weeks!!

Onwards and upwards!

Keep it up gal...you are doing fab!

xx

well done minx
your doing great i love the caramel bars and the toffee ones

Hi Kerry - I've had 2 bars now Sat and Sun and had to go and buy Sennakot today as I was feeling really constipated (soz TMI). I'm not sure if it's anything to do with the bars, but have not had any problems before. Hopefully it's just a matter of our bodies adjusting as I love having the bars!

Am having a bar free day today to fully recover :)

we are all doing so well and it really helps talking on here to you lot as we are going through it together. I am going to order more bars this week

Hi Kerry,

I am week three too - but have decided not to try the bars until I really really want them, and get bored on the diet!

Sorry I can't help you out!

Bx

hey michelle well done you i didn't like the soups

i was having a really bad week ladyb so i gave the bars ago and it really got me back into line

Back