Day 25

wanttobeslender

Hi all

Hate to say but today I feel sooo hungry, not sure why just do! I really need a distraction or I think I'm going to eat the curtains! Nothing in the house apart from water and shakes!:(

Aw no! Not the curtains!!! Is that the best way to manage with lipotrim no food in the house?!! What do you do if you have a husband and a son??!! Think this will be my hardest thing to deal with!!

Someone on here earlier told me to think about frog vomit! Gross but It sure did the trick tho lol x

Hey Wanttobeslender, I know that feeling. A few times during the last 12 weeks I found myself being really hungry-then I told myself that it was probably my body eating into those horrid fat reserves (not sure of the medical accuracy of my theory though!lol) and tried to distract myself by looking online at all the gorgeous clothes I would hope to wear when I get to goal. Good luck!

Hi

I went thru the same in week 4! I was starving, I just had an extra soup, and was ok!! I,m sure there's carbs in curtains lol
I dont know about the carb content in a pair of curtains may depend on the width and drop but Im sure they are a good source of Fibres?
:)

Back