Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 26.. hunger pangs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Slimmingnix, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Slimmingnix

Slimmingnix Member

Hi All,

any suggestions... All of a sudden I have started suffering from hunger pangs. I am still in ketosis & drinking all my water. No exercise either.

For the last two days, an hour before lunch time I am hungry. Then 4pm, I'm hungry again.

When I get home I have been having husks in my chocolate shake, so I feel fuller for longer, but end up going to bed with a rumbly tummy?

any thoughts?

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8xoaa/]
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have that every now and then ... I think it's just your body going through a phase ... when I have a rumbly tummy I tell myself it's the fat being dragged off the inside of my tummy *how sad am i??* and that it's good for me .... and then I drink more water!!

It does pass ... I promise

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.