Day 26

miffyy

Hi guys, haven't posted here in a while. Nearly finished a month on soul source! So unbelievably proud of myself, I can see such a difference and feel amazing :) had a slip up on the 2nd week and had a few sigars in teas but thankfully I still managed to lose 4lbs! Other than a banana and a couple of small piece of cheese i've managed to stick to it! It gets so much easier so anyone reading this who's just starting out, just stay strong and don't cheat because you will definitely regret it!
Also quick question, I'm having some friends over on the weekend and was wondering if it's alright to have just a glass of wine or something? or if not wine then what else? Hope everyones getting on alright :eek:
xx

Wow well done on doing a month - looking forward to be able to say that too!! Can't help with the alcohol advice just wanted to say well done!!

Ps seem to think its not ok without having food as well - sure I heard its dangerous if you in ketosis & can affect you really fast - hopefully someone more knowledgable will help soon!

Back