Total Solution DAY 3 AND ALL IS GOOD...

cappachino

Well here I am on day 3 and all's good in the hood. Yesterday was awful, I had the most intense headache and was so tired, but I sorted that out with a lovely Jo Malone bubble bath with Jo Malone candles and a glass of sparkling water in a wine glass :)

I actually think that I could have hit Ketosis today because I feel re-energised, not hungry and have a foul mouth (great, not) and I had a sneeky weigh in this morning and have lost 4lb so far.

For the 1st 2 days I have used my remainder CD shakes, but I collected my Exante 'shake' bumper pack today and I have tried the bananna shake + 1 sweetner =nice, made a hot latte with the Vanilla+coffee+sweetner= nice and I have just had a hot chocolate with 1 sweetner also nice. I'm just glad these shakes are nice and palatable. I always spilt my shakes and spread them throught the day/night, I find it much easier this way and dont feel deprived. Hope you all are doing well....onwards and downwards xxx

Hey welcome n well done! Day 3 has passed n now ur going into the wining line lol!! Keep it up gets lots easier n I love exanate shakes they r just sooooo nice I love the chocolate and vanilla x

Well done Hun, I'm on day 2 and have a banging head...but I keep popping paracetamol and glugging the water!! Bet you can't wait for week one weigh in...I know I can't!!!!

K x

I have to split my packs too....
It deffo helps get through the day :)

Back