Day 3 And Feeeling Good!!!

SabreWulfe

From LipoTrim to Cambridg
Hurray! At last this startvational hunger has gone!
I'm so happy. I used my keto stix last night and I'd just gone into ketosis....... this morning the pink was much stronger, not bad eh for day 3. Tis probabaly becaus the week before I started this I was only eating protein and hardly any carbs, so that worked well:):):)

I just phoned my pharamasist as well about whether its OK to excercise or not and he said so long as I feel up to it theres no reason why I shouldnt carry on with what I was doing before. So will get back to it on Monday I think and just do what I feel comfortable doing, that way I'll gradually build my muscles up and burn more fat off.

Last edited:
Great!!!1 its a good feeling xx good luck hun

Nice one you should settle better now, but I really wouldnt start any heavy training, take it easy petx

im day 3 also and feeling great,,the hunger hasn;t got to me,, yet,, was pretty sick this morn but just carried on as normal,,,i had the chocolate shake with peppermint tea earlier,,it is sooooo yummy,,will be doing that again,,

Good for you hun.
I must deffo get some peppermint tea because the choccy mint shake sounds lovely. I've been having iced vanilla with coffee in the morning strawberry for lunch and a hot choccy at bedtime...... Gorgous.

Back