Day 3 and feeling full

I'm just starting day 3 and oddly enough i feel full after eating my porridge. I don't feel hungry at all. Before i started the diet i never really felt hungry till lunch time so whilst on the diet I've split my meals up starting from lunch time. So i have a porridge at about 12pm, soup and my 200cal meal at 5ish before work (i do evening shifts at Asda) and then i get in from work at 10:30pm and have a shake.

Did anybody else feel full on day 3?

n full especially but satisfied. I still get hunger pangs though and then the devilment plays tricks with me. Saying that, Ive barely cheated in 3 weeks. Has a bratwurst sausage one night and cheese sprinkles on another day.

I went into ketosis on day 3 so you may of too hun x

I am on day 2 and to be honest really not feeling any physical hunger at all :) I had a few temptations today , walking past subway .. and getting the family McD's and sitting watchingg them eat it .. but I am not physically hungry :)

I am on day 2 and to be honest really not feeling any physical hunger at all :) I had a few temptations today , walking past subway .. and getting the family McD's and sitting watchingg them eat it .. but I am not physically hungry :)

ooo i hope im in ketosis then! I was the same today! Because i work on customer services at Asda i'm constantly around food, i hate it when customers bring back fresh tiger rolls!

, i hate it when customers bring back fresh tiger rolls!

Imagine them covered in your most hated food...something that could nearly make you retch ...imagine the smell, the texture, the taste all over those rolls... .for me it's boiled turnip!

Back