day 3 and feeling great!!!!

missyd

Gold Member
well iv made it to day 3 and feel fab yesterday i felt pretty crap but i think that was because id done a night shift on wed and had no sleep yesterday and i was really tired!
i started off with a butterscotch shake which was really nice the shakes on CD are so much nicer than Lipotrim ones even though they are made with water they are thicker and taste creamier
cant wait til my 1st weigh in :D:D

Congratulations on getting to day 3.. u r doing great, u wil be flying in no time..i agree Cd shakes are amazing, i did LL b4 it was not this good... good luck on ur first WI..x

thanks sweetie x and well done on your weight loss your doing great

Well done on feeling so good on your 3rd day :)

I am also feeling great today, not as bad as i did the first time i done this on day 3 ;)

Had a good day out with all the kids and there were allsorts of goodies flying around but i stuck with my water lol

Also look forward to getting weighed mine will be monday so 6th day on diet :)

Not had 2nd shake yet but holding off as long as poss, tonight will be tuff as dd's are getting takeaway but i have a film to watch and i am staying out of the way :)

Well done, the hunger must pe passing now?
When i got to day 3 i know longer felt hungry in between shakes.

Im on day 8 now and going strong :)

If you struggle at any point come on here and we'll all inspire you to carry on....

x

So glad to hear missyd that you are getting into the 'swing' of CD - it is a brilliant diet, I was always so hungry when I tried the more conventional diets with points and syns etc
Just wait for the pleasure of the first official weigh-in!

Back