Day 3 and feeling rough

llydaw

I'm on day 3 of 810, re-started on Saturday. I have the most horrendous headache which I can't shift but worst of all I'm feeling sick after having the porridge and soups. It wasn't like this first time round. Any thoughts as to why? My water intake is around 3 litres a day so I guess I need to up that. It's just the sickness is putting me off. Thanks for any advice.

Hi,

Sorry you are feeling rough. Don't know why you are feeling rough, but just wanted to sympathise. I dont like the soups or the porridge. I am on day 7 so weigh in this afternoon, feeling quite excited.
Try and stick it out, as I have read that others suffer but it does get better. I was lucky as I didn't seem to have too much trouble, but was dreading day 3 as I heard it is the worst.
Hang in there - you can do it and remember the results will be worth it. :)

The reason you are feeling sick is probably because the mineral content in the packs is pretty concentrated, which can make some feel nauseaous. To counteract this probem you could try splitting your packs in half, so instead of 3 a day you would have 6. Also like you said drink more water and you will be fine!
Hope this helps

Funny, this time round for me I am sticking to the shakes and I hated them first time round. I also water down all my packs as I prefer them weaker, give it a try.... you can do this

I dislike the soups and absolutely loathe the porridge!

The reason is simple... you have to make them with less water than the shakes. I cannot stomach all the vits and minerals too concentrated, so I make my shakes up with 600ml of water either hot or made with ice so that they resemble a macdonalds thickshake!

| tend not to have the bars either for exactly the same reasons. My sister lost 12 stone on Chocolate tetras, because that was all she could stomach. You are not alone,

Try diluting the packs, or changing the temperature, or using tetras, or splitting them up so it's not so much in one hit!

Back