Day 3 and so demotivated

MissMoc

Hi all, I am new to this thread and on day 3 of my 1st attempt. I don't really find it that hard but would kill for a drink!

I know I should not but weighed myself and no change?!? I have been 100% do surely there should be some change :-(

Aww Miss....welcome by the way....please stay away from the scales....im on day 3 as well...this is my 3rd time (sounds awful but have lose 2 1/2 - 3 st both times and not regained i am back to get the last 1 1/2-3st off)....totally awesome diet it is if you believe in it...

I used to weigh and its s trap that can pull you down...dont do it, just trust in the diet for 1 week and wait for the result and if your not totally happy...id be amazed...just like you will be on your first WI.

Chin up your doing so well for getting this far x

Heres to the rest of our week

Yeah, mid-week weigh-ins are a trap to be avoided. Results are phenomenal, so don't get yourself too down

Thanks All, Lipotrimboy. I am just looking at you losses to date and am stunned. Can't wait to see what happens now. Thanks :)

Hi there I have just started as well so keep it up - I know numerous people that have used Lipotrim and had fantastic results if you just stick with it.

I am only on Day 5 but feeling OK.

I was wondering about the weigh in though. I am weighing myself each day and can see a steady loss. Is it wrong to weigh yourself each day?

Good luck everybody!

Hi DTS, yes I am in Ketosis. I used the urine sticks to check and according to them I am in a "Moderate" state.

I am doing this offshore while I am away from home and temptation, although the food is good out here.

There are a few of us who are doing, or who have done it, before, so support is good.

I've never tried the ketosis sticks - don't even know where to get them, but to be honest you're best off waiting to see what your loss is and what the pharmacy scales say, as all scales are slightly different. I can't resist weighing myself, but I'm going to wait until Sunday to compare so that next week I can measure more accurately. This diet does work - it isn't easy, but I'm sure after your first weigh in you'll be so amazed, and this will spur you on. This is my second time on LT, but honestly, seeing the weight fall off will be so worth it!

Go and do something to take your mind off things - honestly when you get off those scales you will feel soooo different!

Yeah, stay distracted. The weekend is tough, but keep yourself busy. I've started reading again and that's keeping my mind off things. Just focus on the fabulous, life-changing weight loss.

Thanks all. Ok my scales are off anyway so no more trying to guess. I will wait until my 1st weigh in. My rings are looser on my fingers anyway

I do weigh myself daily - and it can be both uplifting and disappointing as some days there is no apparent loss and then all fo a sudden you drop a couple of pounds. I also use a spreadsheet to record my loss on a daily and weekly basis - the daily is when I weigh myself naked every morning the weekly where I weigh in Boots (fully clothed) ( I tried to do it naked but apparently that isn't the done thing!) So the "official" weight is the fully dressed one in boots every Friday the unofficial one is the weigh in at home. I always wear exactly the same clothes for the weigh and I also keep all the same things in my pockets 9 Keys, Camera, Wallet, Phone, Penknife, Glasses and a hankerchief! They all weigh 8lbs. Works for me.

Back