Day 3 and struggling

vixhicks

I am on day three and really struggling. Starving hungry and really really missing the taste and routine of food. Could almost cry!

People keep telling me to keep going as it feel ten times better by day 5, and I really really hope that's the case because otherwise I am going to have to give up after a week and that would just be embarrassing bearing in mind all the people I've had to debate with to convince them that it's a do-able and healthy diet. Dammit. So cross with myself.

I'm wondering if sole source plus might help me - just to be able to have a little bit of food a day (even a tin of tuna and two bleedin tablespoons of lettice sounds like heaven at the moment!) but the problem is I have a lot to loose (I weighed 15.13 at start - obviously haven't had first weigh in at the moment) so I imagine it would be better to stay on sole source for as long as I can bear it to lose the weight faster.

Feeling so down and depressed. I am so proud that I've made it to 4.45 on day three but don't feel like I have the heart to go on. HEEEELP!!

Vix
xx

(((hugs)))
You've done so well getting to day 3! Have you thought about splitting your shakes so you have 6 meals instead of 3? That might make it a little easier to deal with the hunger? I'm not sure how much difference there is loss-wise between SS and SS+ but i'm sure someone will be able to help you with that. Try and persevere just until you hit ketosis which should be really, really soon! Good luck xxx

Vix,
Stick with it honey. I know it is really, really hard until ketosis kicks in. Within the next couple of days you should be there, and then you will not feel hungry. Keep going and splitting your shakes and drinking the water will really help.
I started at about the same weight as you and 5 weeks later I have lost 2 st.
Look at the before and after pictures on here and think how much better you will feel.
Take care. X

hang in there x i'm on day 5 of my restart and feeling fantastic now, the way i look at it is if you doing ss+ means sticking to it longer than ss would then whats the harm x

These days will come and go, but it DOES get easier. What do you do throughout the day? I think a key is to keeping busy so you dont think about food all the time and how long till your next meal.

Back