Day 3 and...

Maybe it is just the weather?

I did not feel colder myself... When I am feeling cold, it is usually because 1) I am tired, 2) I am sick, 3) I am hungry and very weak, 4) I have my periods.

However, it may be due to the diet. I am sure a CDC will be able to answer better than me! Or maybe you could ask your CDC the next time to see her/him?

Hope you can warm up soon!

Elie

My husband told me to get away from him in bed last night (tried to nick his body heat lol) because my feet were like blocks of ice. :D

Not very nice on your husband :p

Men are made for warming us up when we are cold, and I am sure any female miniminers will agree :D

When my partner does that, I usually put my even colder hand on his bare skin, mwhahahahaha:whistle::angeldevil:

Elie

I'm totally freezing even when I'm practically hugging the heater! Is that normal?

Did you know that when you shiver it is your bodies natural response to generate heat in the muscles to create warmth in the body, and this burns a lot of calories.

But you are right it is bloody freezing.:eek:

Jo

So if I want to lose more weight I should stop hugging the heater and suck it up???:D Think I'll start freezing my 2 1/4 litres a day! lol

So if I want to lose more weight I should stop hugging the heater and suck it up???:D Think I'll start freezing my 2 1/4 litres a day! lol

Yes put that heater down and start shivering, and then a quick run round the block and before we know it another 200 calories, Yeh:bliss:

Jo

Back