day 3 - back to headaches

leeds123

Silver Member
hi woke up today headachey and have not lost much weight. i am back at work today after a few days off so am hoping that i won't really have time to sit and ponder. am really starting to dread having the soups they are so vile. but am using my stiock up so can move on to the choc ones which i am ok with. i'm not hungry but i was telling my hubby yesterday that if i grew to like the soups i might be ok. not to worry as when i go back to my CDC on sat i will get loads of choc and butterscotch.

i know day 3 is gonna be bad but am hoping that from hereonin it should get better with the headaches.

just sigining in for today - hope you are all doing ok.

Morning Leeds, it's probably best that you are at work today, maybe it'll keep you disctracted, Keep drinking loads of water and hopefully you'll feel better soon!
xx

Good luck hun.xx

I didnt like the soups when I first started but I now have chicken and mush everyday, you will find that your taste change wvery so often.xx

good luck for today

a tip i did at 1st was to buy 1 of each flavour of the sachets, then i knew which one i liked the best

my tastes also change every once in a while, used to hate banana and now its one of my faves

Back