Day 3 blues ??

spriggit82

Don't know if anyone else feels like this at this stage - feel really teary I'm so close to giving up - didn't think
It would be this hard this time around x

don't give up!! i'm on day 3 too - we can do this! try to keep yourself busy - paint your nails or brush your teeth so you're not tempted to eat - that's worked for me a couple of times :)

we're all here for support x

don't give up!! i'm on day 3 too - we can do this! try to keep yourself busy - paint your nails or brush your teeth so you're not tempted to eat - that's worked for me a couple of times :)

we're all here for support x

Thanks hun - managed not to cave yesterday thank god. Do feel better for it this morning although I still feel hungry. I have the Ketone sticks at home and they say that I am in Ketosis so im hoping the hunger pains go in the next day or two....

Got a feeling my nails are going to be a rainbow of colours over the next few weeks :)

So nice to know that I have support on here - not everyone understands how hard this diet is at first but were all in the same boat here xx

Well done for getting through it! On the days I struggle (and mostly it is now from being a bit bored of the packs!) I tell myself to just finish today on plan and if I still want to pack it in, I can do so tomorrow. Invariably I feel better the following day but even if i don't I tell myself the same thing again. :) x

that's so true rosie - a bit of a wobble in the evening is generally gone by the next day so it's best to just hold out for the night :) how long have you been on the plan now?

well done for not caving spriggit, i'm sure the hunger will be gone any day now and then you'll be flying :)

pretty good excuse for lots of manicures eh haha x

Can I join? Day 3 here too and struggling! wasn't sure if it was the kids pushing my buttons or not

Lol of course :) I'm hoping I'm over the worst now and will get into the swing of things x was looking through all my skinny pictures and I just look so happy - definitely motivation to keep going - fancy being diet buddy's?? X

Day three here too!!! Struggling today and I did cave:-( it was a good cave though!! We had family round for a bbq and I caved into a piece of chicken and broccoli. It shouldnt affect ketosis but I feel sooo guilty!! Back to TS tomorrow. X

Exactly. Best to think if you do cave draw a line in the sand and carry on with the shakes x I used to think it was the end of the world if I caved and ended up giving up completely and putting on more weight :( don't know if anyone else is the same but I'm such an emotional eater, just gotta so something other than eat when I'm down x

I caved for over a week and wish I hadn't set myself back. I had lost 17lb and managed to put on about 5 of them :-( I find once I've slipped out of ketosis I think "oh well might as well keep eating bad stuff" it was difficult to get back into it on Monday but it'll be worth it in the end.

Lol of course :) I'm hoping I'm over the worst now and will get into the swing of things x was looking through all my skinny pictures and I just look so happy - definitely motivation to keep going - fancy being diet buddy's?? X

Sounds like a plan! I am feeling a little better now, its neaely bedtime and I have ranted at a courier about a delivery :)

Just made me chuckle about the courier - always find it better to moan at someone than eat lol x next weigh in is Sunday.... Must admit I did have a peek and I was 4lb down woop! Did get told by my doc that it might come off slower than when I've done diets before grrrr! Oh well at leasts the scales are going the right way :) how much are you hoping for this week? X

Not sure Tbh, I was at 11st11 a few weeks ago with ww so that would be nice!

yeah ranting helped. Went to bed after and didn't eat

Lol x 11st is fab Hun, you'll be at target in no time. Just aiming to see my feet again without the belly getting in the way hehehe x

Back