Day 3 coming up!!

you dont have to look far im here,im lovely .........mum said:p x

OMG please dont say 40ish is old. Think of Brad Pitt/Sawyer from lost. yummy Saywer from lost...not thought of him for a while!! And Jack....yummy.

lol mums always say that, my mum even used to say that about me!!

Granted, some lie.........tell her off! :p x

Mmmmm not sure about that now!

Awww - come here:hug99:

Hi all, poor Keeno, I feel your pain, believe me. I'm exactly the same. If things don't get better in the next 2 days, its adios for me, because I really can't take much more of this:wave_cry:

Hi...

Not too sure what day you are on, but can I just say today, I don't feel "great" but I feel 100% better than I did yetserday :D

Don't get me wrong, I could murder a bacon butty, but if I'm honest, I actually feel like the worst could be over, (or am in for a real shock??)

Felt like I wanted to curl up and die last night, had a bath and cried like a baby for letting myself go over the years and having to put myself through this agony to rectify it!!! :cry::cry::cry:

But today's another day, the sun is shining (almost lol) and tommorrow's day 4!! - God I'm really wishing my life away aren't I??

Don't give up - we can do this together x x x ;)

Hi...

Not too sure what day you are on, but can I just say today, I don't feel "great" but I feel 100% better than I did yetserday :D

Don't get me wrong, I could murder a bacon butty, but if I'm honest, I actually feel like the worst could be over, (or am in for a real shock??)

Felt like I wanted to curl up and die last night, had a bath and cried like a baby for letting myself go over the years and having to put myself through this agony to rectify it!!! :cry::cry::cry:

But today's another day, the sun is shining (almost lol) and tommorrow's day 4!! - God I'm really wishing my life away aren't I??

Don't give up - we can do this together x x x ;)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey everyone, and Keeno!!!, you know what you were all right!! I feel soooo much better today, only a slight headache, not as hungry at all, not lightheaded, not weak..so yippeee. Girl in work says I look wrecked though, I probably do to be honest. The last couple of days were v. tiring. Hopefully the worst is over with and I am still here. Thanks for all your encouragement.xxxx

Hey everyone, and Keeno!!!, you know what you were all right!! I feel soooo much better today, only a slight headache, not as hungry at all, not lightheaded, not weak..so yippeee. Girl in work says I look wrecked though, I probably do to be honest. The last couple of days were v. tiring. Hopefully the worst is over with and I am still here. Thanks for all your encouragement.xxxx

Hopefully the worst is over for me too!!

We can and WILL do this together!! x x x :D:party0011::party0011:

I am on day two and am feeling all the dreadful things described by you but I am determined to stick to this for the first week as everyone seems to feel great once they get in to the ketosis state. Is that different for everyone?:)

Glam Gran, I felt the same as you, couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel, even though everyone said it gets better, I wondered would it be the same for me. I didn't feel better till today to be honest, and I can honestly confirm that it does get better...keep going hun.

xxx

I'll second that!!

I feel great today, just got a raging thirst that won't go away - I wouldn't mind but the bloody loo's in work are miles away from my office, by the time I get back to teh desk I need to go back again.. lol

Ooooow just think of the exercise i'm getting lol... :rolleyes:

We can do this x x

Well done for sticking with the diet through the first week, it is the hardest part......it will soon become a doddle and you will then get a rush of energy, most people end up blitzing the house......my house was like a shiny new pin.
It is almost like a buzz or high, your body has detoxed and got rid of whatever toxins were in your system from your previous lifestyle.

Keep up the fabulous work guys xx

Just had a cry there keeno and got a few hugs so am feeling a bit better and am really determined to keep going until ketosis kicks in. Am visiting a friend tonight and we are going to have black tea lol !! I haven't felt this miserable in a long time, I can't wait to be slim !!!:)

Just had a cry there keeno and got a few hugs so am feeling a bit better and am really determined to keep going until ketosis kicks in. Am visiting a friend tonight and we are going to have black tea lol !! I haven't felt this miserable in a long time, I can't wait to be slim !!!:)

Yesterday was day-2 for me and I wanted to die!! Felt dreadful and sobbed by heart out in the bath! :cry:

Today I feel great, aside from my stinky breath..:eek:

Come on girl, you can do it!! x x x x x

I will do this, I am determined. I am in the bedroom again while the family are eating. It's not that I am starving (just hungry) but I just want food. I am feeling sorry for myself to be honest and I need to snap out of it. :)

Back