Day 3......done!!!

skinnyminnycoming

hi all

Just completed day 3 and I do believe its getting easier!!! I had the 'hunger rumbles' a couple of hours ago but I busied myself with some work and have just had my soup (dont quite know if I've hit ketosis yet or what to look for to tell if I have)

Managed 3l of water today but am going to try to get another 1l down before bed.

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone on here for your supportive comments.......they really are brill when you're just starting out and to the other new people who might be struggling, keep at it!! I've seen the results on one of my friends and they are amazing!!!!

Thanks again all
xx

Hi,
well done, you seem very focussed now, keep it up, ketosis is around the corner and you will be flying then.
Doirin

congrats! it does get easier as the days go by! you should normally hit ketosis by day 4-6. so you're almost there! good job with busying yourself with work. good luck at your first weigh in! you'll be amazed at how much you've lost! i know i was! :D xxx

Well done skinny, keep it going girl . only a few days now to your first weigh in and it will be so worth it.

Well done Skinny, thats the hard bit over. I found it handy after day 3, now due my second weigh in tomorrow. Never look back keep going forword.

Well done skinny.....you are doing brilliantly! Keep it up :)

I dont think you feel ketosis as such; but you will soon know you are once you jump on the scales within the next few days.

Yes, you have to keep yourself busy for the first week or so, but then the diet just seems to become part of you...

Have a great week and look forward to hearing about your WI soon!

take care

Well done, on getting through to here, and ketosis will come soon. The hungers will go and your first weigh in will make it all worth it. Good luck.

Sounds as tho you have it licked!!! Well done and keep it up, just you wait until your first WI (weigh-in).

Well done Skinny.I definately recomend keeping busy then before you know it its weigh in time.Good luck

Back