Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 3 for me today.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by moskinny, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. moskinny

moskinny Member

Diet:
    CD and LT
    Day 3 for me and I am so pleased, i support people and I supported someone to dinner tonight at a restuarant, I am pleased with the service there too, I took a strawberry shake with me (the taste is getting better, must be the taste bud theing) and the restuarant made it up for me, though they did not have a blender so had to give them mine, (Funny)..... i am so organised I have to take mine with me everywhere now! So it was great to sip my iced strawberry coloured drink while she tucked into to a Chicken roast with pots and veg, I am so proud of myself, i didnt feel hungry at all and drank lots of water too, this is great stuff, role on the next few weeks! If its like this. Woo hoo!
    :D
    :party0049:
    Mo
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Day three for me too and I must admit I am very hungry but I kinda expected it,been here before! However,I am going to stick at it.Good on ya girl for doing so well!

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

WELL DONE!!!! Ive been to a few restaurants and gave them my shake mix ha ha ha ha great feeling to know u resisted xxxxxx

5. moskinny

moskinny Member

Diet:
    CD and LT
    Hi Shamrock, would be good to buddy up with you as we are on our journey at the same time, that would be good for us both as a motivator, what do you think?

Well done you too!
    x
    Mo
    x

6. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Mo,
    Great idea,might keep my mind off the children's leftovers! x

7. moskinny

moskinny Member

Diet:
    CD and LT
    Thanx Jonanna and well done to you too gal, you have done so well, and you must look amazing I hope your are really happy with your great loss and enjoy your night out too!
    X
    Mo.
    X

8. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done to you Mo. Thats real commitment to LT :D

9. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Oh yeah feel toooooooooons better cat wait to show of my new size 12 figure in town ha ha xxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.