day 3 for me today.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by moskinny, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. moskinny

moskinny Member

Diet:
    CD and LT
    Day 3 for me and I am so pleased, i support people and I supported someone to dinner tonight at a restuarant, I am pleased with the service there too, I took a strawberry shake with me (the taste is getting better, must be the taste bud theing) and the restuarant made it up for me, though they did not have a blender so had to give them mine, (Funny)..... i am so organised I have to take mine with me everywhere now! So it was great to sip my iced strawberry coloured drink while she tucked into to a Chicken roast with pots and veg, I am so proud of myself, i didnt feel hungry at all and drank lots of water too, this is great stuff, role on the next few weeks! If its like this. Woo hoo!
    :D
    :party0049:
    Mo
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Day three for me too and I must admit I am very hungry but I kinda expected it,been here before! However,I am going to stick at it.Good on ya girl for doing so well!

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

WELL DONE!!!! Ive been to a few restaurants and gave them my shake mix ha ha ha ha great feeling to know u resisted xxxxxx

5. moskinny

moskinny Member

Diet:
    CD and LT
    Hi Shamrock, would be good to buddy up with you as we are on our journey at the same time, that would be good for us both as a motivator, what do you think?

Well done you too!
    x
    Mo
    x

6. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Mo,
    Great idea,might keep my mind off the children's leftovers! x

7. moskinny

moskinny Member

Diet:
    CD and LT
    Thanx Jonanna and well done to you too gal, you have done so well, and you must look amazing I hope your are really happy with your great loss and enjoy your night out too!
    X
    Mo.
    X

8. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done to you Mo. Thats real commitment to LT :D

9. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Oh yeah feel toooooooooons better cat wait to show of my new size 12 figure in town ha ha xxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.