Day 3 for me!

sjones23

I am feeling fantastic today and have already noticed i am 3-4lbs lighter on the scales so definately a plus, i do have to admit i have it easier than some of you due to being on the 810 so i can have the very light evening meal but i really think i would still be ok with even less of this so am considering the ss+ depending on what my weight loss will be like on the 810 after week 2!
Suprisingly i am finding drinking the water very easy too (i really struggled with this on lighterlife) so another bonus as i know this helps with weight loss!
Hope its going well for everyine else too.xx

Its great that you feel so positive, if you do drop from 810 to ss+ be prepared for some hunger pangs for a few days, they will pass.

Good luck with your journey.

Hi - i am on day 3 too, surprised that it isn't harder??? Hopefully it will continue like this and i haven't just jinxed myself!!
Have you done SS before? It's my first (and hopefully last) time

Good luck.

xx

anyone starting on Saturday?

Need a buddy! :)

My cdc suggested going straight onto the 810 kcal she did say its my choice though, because she has had alot of success on it and the results are almost the same (on average you still loose 12lbs per month) in the leaflet book i was given it says the majority of people on 81o do not go into ketosis but i tested today using my ketostix and i am in ketosis so burning fat which i am very happy about! If i havent lost as much as i expected by the end of week 2 i will go down to the ss+ but dont think i will do ss now.
And mumto4 would be great to have a buddy.xx

Back