Day 3 - Headache gone

SammyLouSlim

Morning all

It's my third day following the plan and I am thrilled to report that my headache has gone...woohooo. I could feel that monster through my teeth and I'm ruddy glad to see the back of it.

I couldn't sleep until gone 3 this morning, the night before it was gone 2 so am feeling really tired today, I love my bed, I would happily live in my PJ's and have often been known to go to the supermarket in the early hours wearing them. I usually roll into bed at about 9 to watch tv and then I'm asleep for about 10.30 ish but I just can't seem to switch my brain off just now - can anybody tell me how long this takes to pass?

I am posting some before pics in my album so that I can keep a record of my progress and intend to update weekly to keep me motivated.

Would be really grateful for any advice on the programme and the sleeping, while sat up to the early hours I read many, many , many threads and you are a real inspiration, the weight losses are just supersausage and I can't wait to weigh in to join you.

Sammylou xx

I'm sorry you're feeling sick hon, how much water are you drinking? Maybe if it's not very much upping it would help? As a newbie I'm not very much help to you really, I'm sure a more experienced member will be able to help more.

Take it easy and sit and think about all the beautiful skinny outfits you will soon be wearing.

Sammylou xx

Hey

Glad to hear your headache is gone! But sorry to hear about the sleep; I've never slept particularly well so can't say I've seen much of a diet related change. Though, actually, I think that the first few weeks I did a lot less because I felt quite lethargic & that probably didn't help. Do you think you've decreased your activity because you've not been feeling so great? Maybe some light exercise a couple of hours before bed, or writing down what you're thinking about in order to, sort of, get it out of your head?

Hope it gets better!!

Hannah

I think you might be right, I have been so determined to take it easy that I have probably just had too much rest. It was gone two lastnight again before I drifted off, I am feeling pretty good today so might give the house a good clean - my childrens tip of a bedroom thanks you hon!!

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate your help.

Sammylou xx

Back