Day 3- I'm ready for you!

SocialButterfly80

So this is my third day. Feeling really good so far but not faced any real temptation yet!

I love the thought that I just grab a shake or a bar - no point counting or meal planning. Perhaps this really is the diet that will work for me.

Just bought some boullion after reading some of the posts on here so will have that for lunch with a bar.

Hope everyone else is doing ok today and keeping strong x

Well done on your efforts SocialB, I think along the same lines as yourself. I dont have to do any preparation for Exante, I just take what I need when its due (no planning involved), its luverly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Well done on making it to day 3 SB, I'm on day 3 too! I cooked OHs dinner tonight and wasn't even tempted - which has surprised me! I didn't even feel the need to sneak a little nibble, I'm just not hungry! I've been really good with drinking water though, I reckon this has helped! Day 4? BRING IT!!!!!! :D x

Thanks guys!
Stapo60 you have done amazing!! Well done! Have you found it difficult or has the time passed quite quickly? So encouraging to see such a good success story!

Yes lauriel - bring on day 4! Starting to get in the swing of it now. Have a big family meal on Sunday so not sure how I'm going to get round that!! Just want to stay focused. Let's do this!! X

SocialButterfly80 said:
Thanks guys!
Stapo60 you have done amazing!! Well done! Have you found it difficult or has the time passed quite quickly? So encouraging to see such a good success story!

Some weeks are easy others drag. It's my goals I keep in mind. It makes it all worthwhile.
Hope this helps
Stapo

Have a big family meal on Sunday so not sure how I'm going to get round that!! Just want to stay focused. Let's do this!! X

Same here! Im just going to have my shake and think about all the calories they'll be eating! I'll keep focused and let them all eat! :)

Back