Day 3 - Im Soooooo Hungry

everchangingme

Well in my never ending quest to be not just thinner but healthier too I find myself back on CD. Day 1 & 2 werent so bad but today I could honestly eat a horse. Im sitting her and my mouth is aching, wanting food. I have the siliva in my mouth watering at the thought of food. Im sure I am strong enough to let it pass me by but Im Soooooooooooooooooooo hungry. I know day 3 & 4 are the worst so I may have to resort to just going to sleep its the only way i can see of getting through this. I have had more water, i have had my shake and I have even looked at all the before and after pictures. I just hope I have the strenght within me!!!

Sending you Strength Vibes hun!!

:vibes::hug99:

Now keep coming here and tell us all about it!!:psiholog:
Just keep away from the fridge:eatdrink051:

and keep glugging!!!:party0027:

(Can you tell I love the emoticons!!!:eek::D)

Just keep thinking of teh summer and all those fab clothes you can buy

Keep with it everchanging me! I'm on day 5, had a really bad day yesterday but my first 3 days were great. I'm feeling better today. Try to get through the day. Dont throw it wout the window yet. I did LT before and failed after a week. I intend to sticking to CD for as long as I can.. hopefully this time till I reach goal. Can you imagine that... picture yourself at your target weight, it will be worth it!!

The hardest part I have just worked out is that i have a dull ache in my stomach like hunger pains. :sigh: Im trying to stay focused but I have to admit its really really hard. :( The funny thing is that i am craving boiled eggs and toast not a life size bar of galaxy or a KFC. :eek: Hmmmm neighbours is on in a minute that will kill 30 mins of my time ;)

Tried to get into the whole emotions thing for you Nellis but mine arent as good as yours :rolleyes:

Wow just found the more button :talk017::talk017:

Yeah, the bouillion is good when you feel like this. Know that the hunger does pass though but the fat won't if you don't stick at it. You have started this and you can definately do it x

Well girls the hunger passed I had a sleep! I am also really really cold it is freezing in Birmingham. Probably was feeling a little sorry for my self but thanks for the words of encouragement! Just got tomorrow to get through and then all will be ok:) or so you all promise me lol

Back