Day 3 - in the zone

Discussion in 'Exante' started by babystar31, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Hey! Ah isnt day 3 a lovely day lol. Headaches gone, hunger is less and feeling great. Good old ketosis!

Hope everyone has a fab day xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    wow that was quick getting in to ketosis. well done ;)

4. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Exante now Calorie Counting
    well done hun! I am on day 2, feeling better today- everyone back at work! (I run my own business so work from home) so no cooking smells of others around lovely! however I did have a tomato soup last night- 1) why the hell is it pink and looks like sick and 2) IT TASTED LIKE CRAP! I'm scared to try the other flavours now! x

5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thanks! Im usually day 4 or 5 but feel so good today so hopin this is it :)

I dont like the soups either, i only have shakes. :( x

6. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    I'm on day one and absolutely terrified to try the soups. I have done CD in the past and could always get away with any flavour shake, so I know I should be ok with Exante shakes. However I was never a lover of the soups, but I bought the bumper pack of Exante for £100 with a bit of everything in so need to have the soups at some point :)

I will probably like the vegetable one, but that's about it I should imagine, I will just have to let them cool a bit, hold my nose and chuck them down my throat haha

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  8. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Nice one babystar, should be a lot easier now. Hope you get a great loss this week :)

sg - I have the bumper pack and like them all except the tomato soup. The other soups are all much creamier and nicer (much more like normal soup!). I tend to add tabasco or herbs to the tomato soup to make it palatable.
    Try the other soups though, as they are much better (although I guess everyone has different tastes - as evident from the which flavour is your favourite poll!)

9. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thanks cybill hun

Mia....the soups are much nicer than the CD ones. The CD ones i used to physically gag trying to get them down. When i first tried exante last year (and failed lol) i had the soups and they werent unpleasant, im just not a soupy person. The only one i would say was a bit "yuck" is the tomato and basil...the rest, with herbs and spices are quite pleasant.

10. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Ive tried CD soups and found them absolutely repulsive. The Exante ones are much more pleasant, especially with a little salt and pepper added or half a tsp of curry powder to the tomato.

11. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    well i hope day 3 (tomorrow) finds me without a headache and preferably not having 30 wees hahahaha... going well otherwise!!

12. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Lol Claire i know the feeling! No headache today bt still weeing for Scotland lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.