Day 3 is finally here - Ive done it

blondie29

:D Morning Everyone

Ive finally made it to day 3, Ive not cheated but im not in Ketosis yet either according to my Ketostix.

I managed to get 3 half litres of water down me yesterday and 3 shakes so was a happy bunny, I also went to bed at 9pm and watched tv in bed as I was hungry and didnt want to fail.

How is everyone doing - Please keep us posted as im needing some encouragement, but I didnt weigh this morning and its 4 lbs off in 2 days :D

I am on day 6 and feel poop lol, really queasy tummy, also am not sleeping I really want this to work but getting a bit drained by it

good going! I was in bed by 930 as well. I was expecting day 3 to be the hardest but so far i'm ok :)

keep it up! we can do this

well done you xx

:eek:Thanks guys

I am missing food as well but Im not really hungry today, just missing sitting down to have tea with my husband and kids, it would be easier If I didnt have to think about what to cook them for tea - lol

Im still ok until now though and plowing through the water

You`re doing great! Well done :D x

well done on getting too day 3 it is an acheivement. I know its easier said than done but try not to worry about the ketostix... they are not so accurate for some people and if you are well hydrated (as you should be) are less likely to record. You will still lose weight on cd due to your calorie intake. well done and keep going x

Back