Day 3 is tough

Rosary

Finding it tough today. This is my 3rd day on 100% TFR. I'm cold and hungry, but feel motivated. Hope I feel a bit better tomorrow.

Its tough for the body to readjust but just keep thinking positive and you'll get thru it. You will be feeling good in no time. I am on week 5 now and have loads of energy - I get hunger pangs now and aggain but just drink water when it happens. Good luck Rosary xx

You have done well to get to day 3. Rest assured after today the worst is over with!! Day 3 was rubbish for me too but gets better. On the downside I've not been able to get warm at all during the last 9 days.... So socks in bed and blankets on the couch a-plenty :) xxxx

Sorry to hear you've had it tough today but you've probably broken the back of it now. Every day it should start getting easier and you sound well up for it. I was very cold too. Personally, I tried extra blankets, layers of clothes and hot drinks but sadly nothing worked as well as five minutes of housework! Hope you have an easier day tomorrow, hun. :)

im at day 3 tomorrow iv had a good 2 days an now like the shakes an the soup is growing on me im just feeling a little tired an was really cold today but think thats because was cold outside in general im nervous to see what day 3 has in store for me

Back