Day 3 - it's getting better, but still no ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kittenSW7, 31 January 2007 Social URL.

1. kittenSW7

kittenSW7 kittenSW7

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st8lb(-4.6%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day 3
    Used one of my ketostix this morning and I am not in ketosis yet. Don't really feel too hungry. How long does it take for the glycogen stores to be used up?

My scales say a 3lb loss since Monday morning, so all is good. 78 days to go before I go on my hols and I hope to lose 2stone 4lbs still :jelous:

The time does drag in the evening, and my flat is immaculate so no spring cleaning to occupy me. Bedtime last night was 9.30 :rolleyes: - its like being 9 years old again! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Diet:
    Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    lol :D Its good to get our beauty sleep!

My friend is on day 5 and isnt into ketosis yet but I was starting to go into ketosis on day 2 so I suppose its different for everyone!
    Its easier from now on too, I am on day 6 and its fine! I get peckish when I see food but I am not really hungry now.

4. garcia24

garcia24 The Big Shake House

Diet:
    Soul Source
    Would my CDC give me the materials to test if i am in ketosis?? as im hearing alot about it on this forum

im also on day 3 and feeling it today a little tired

garcia24x

5. kittenSW7

kittenSW7 kittenSW7

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st8lb(-4.6%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    for Garcia 24

Hi
    You need to purchase the ketostix from your CD counsellor. She was very kind, did not charge me for my stix as she had taken a few out.

I'll test again on friday morning - fingers crossed I am in Ketosis!

Eva

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.