Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 3 - it's getting better, but still no ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kittenSW7, 31 January 2007 Social URL.

1. kittenSW7

kittenSW7 kittenSW7

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st8lb(-4.6%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day 3
    Used one of my ketostix this morning and I am not in ketosis yet. Don't really feel too hungry. How long does it take for the glycogen stores to be used up?

My scales say a 3lb loss since Monday morning, so all is good. 78 days to go before I go on my hols and I hope to lose 2stone 4lbs still :jelous:

The time does drag in the evening, and my flat is immaculate so no spring cleaning to occupy me. Bedtime last night was 9.30 :rolleyes: - its like being 9 years old again! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Diet:
    Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    lol :D Its good to get our beauty sleep!

My friend is on day 5 and isnt into ketosis yet but I was starting to go into ketosis on day 2 so I suppose its different for everyone!
    Its easier from now on too, I am on day 6 and its fine! I get peckish when I see food but I am not really hungry now.

4. garcia24

garcia24 The Big Shake House

Diet:
    Soul Source
    Would my CDC give me the materials to test if i am in ketosis?? as im hearing alot about it on this forum

im also on day 3 and feeling it today a little tired

garcia24x

5. kittenSW7

kittenSW7 kittenSW7

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st8lb(-4.6%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    for Garcia 24

Hi
    You need to purchase the ketostix from your CD counsellor. She was very kind, did not charge me for my stix as she had taken a few out.

I'll test again on friday morning - fingers crossed I am in Ketosis!

Eva

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.