Day 3 kids birthday party Aargh!!!

Kilobel

So today my baby is 2 & my other one is 3 on Tuesday so we had a joint party today.
Its day 3 for me on my LT journey (am a restarter but starting afresh as the past just haunts but the future is rosy)
Well I prepared a massive buffet & tonnes of goodies (drool drool) but my only blip was licking my finger that had accidentally slipped into the cream on a choccie cake :D Oops.

I am SOOOOOOO Proud of myself. Even the smell was horrendous to deal with but sitting there while everyone else ate & dishing out for my babies was pure torture. I think my head must be back tho to of faced that unscathed. The licking of the fingers was only a reflex reaction & I could of slapped myself as soon as I realised what I had done (was fantastic tho lol, but obviously my enemy so I will be staying away from now on & hubby can serve next time)

Hope everyone else is doing well
2009 is OUR THIN year!!!!

Great to see some familiar faces with even slimmer bods well done all :)

Niki
x

So today my baby is 2 & my other one is 3 on Tuesday so we had a joint party today.
Its day 3 for me on my LT journey (am a restarter but starting afresh as the past just haunts but the future is rosy)
Well I prepared a massive buffet & tonnes of goodies (drool drool) but my only blip was licking my finger that had accidentally slipped into the cream on a choccie cake :D Oops.

I am SOOOOOOO Proud of myself. Even the smell was horrendous to deal with but sitting there while everyone else ate & dishing out for my babies was pure torture. I think my head must be back tho to of faced that unscathed. The licking of the fingers was only a reflex reaction & I could of slapped myself as soon as I realised what I had done (was fantastic tho lol, but obviously my enemy so I will be staying away from now on & hubby can serve next time)

Hope everyone else is doing well
2009 is OUR THIN year!!!!

Great to see some familiar faces with even slimmer bods well done all :)

Niki
x

my goodness - WELL DONE YOU :D

well done on resisting the goodies !

sounds like 2009 is YOUR year hun !

Debz x

Well done! You must have willpower of steel!

Heres to 2009 being our thin year!

Well done! It's hard isn't it, but you must feel so proud of yourself and so you should!!

Thanks everyone!!
Sat with my black coffee, hubby creeping round not daring to eat lmao, to be honest I feel that good for my achievement today that I dont want anything now, WOW I am amazed I just said that cos all towards end of last year I struggled to get past day 1 without a nibble.
Gonna be on here quite a bit from now on as its my haven
x

well done you. i was at a birthday party today and whilst i did take part in the buffet i was so much more restrained than i can be, so I am feeling good too. Not sure if i couldve resisted completely like you

well doen kilobel, the children's treats always seem so inviting; great that you resisted successfully!

Back