Day 3 nearly over!

izzie1

Feeling not too bad, I thought it would be alot harder than it is. Although last night I went to bed dreaming of dry roasted peanuts!!
Logging on to hear gives me the push to keep on going seeing how much everyone has lost! Its amazing!
I am going to get some vanilla shakes next week though and use one sachet as a coffee whitener throughout the day, struggling with black coffee.

im on day 3 to and finding it ok
i hate the chicken soup though thankfully the chemist are gonna change it for me
the only thing that makes me want to eat is the horrible taste in my mouth, am forever brushing my teeth or rinsing cant seem to find listerine strips anywhere
good luck with it X

Im coming to the end of Day 3. I have done a 12 hour shift today and im dying for me moose at 7pm. Just been drinking water all day today after i had me shake this morning. roll on tomorrow.

Good luck with it too! I have never drunk so much water before, my skin will start to look great! I am liking the choc hot with a spoon of coffee and a sweetner! x

The Choc Is Lovely Hot Isnt It, Read About People Adding Peppermint Tea To It To Make Mint Choc Think I Will Try That Also Coffee Added To Vanilla Sound Nice! X

Dan & Izzie When Is Your 1st Weigh In Mine Is Friday So Will Only Be 5 Days Into It

Sounds good, will get some peppermint tea this week to give it a try. Been trying to stay away from food shops, away from temptations! x

hope you three help each other your enthusiasm is infectious......... The Three Musketeers lol

lmao yeah i hope so to. Cant believe dont feel hunger how mad is that. cant stop going the loo though.

might change mine to mon so iv done a full week
the toilet is my new best friend!!! its good excercise though running up and doen the stairs x

Back