day 3 not been so bad

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by vicky123uk, 31 July 2008 Social URL.

1. vicky123uk

vicky123uk Banned

Today has been far better than yesterday. I am in ketosis now but still fel wacked out. I'm taking it easy and being kind to myself. HUGS vicky

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    glad you are feeling better - it does get better.

well done and good luck for the WI

4. moskinny

moskinny Member

Diet:
    CD and LT
    Hi Vicky, its my second day, evening now and I have a headache and felt light headed today, can I ask, how do you know you are in ketosis?
    Good on you.
    Anyone help with that?
    XXmo XX

5. vicky123uk

vicky123uk Banned

ketones

hi mos skinny

You can by ketone strips from the chemist, i checked my in the eveing to see if i am dhydrated xxx

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for getting into ketosis.

Mo, you will be in ketosis around day 3. You can buy the stix but to be honest, many don't use them. As long as I'm losing weight I don't bother. If you do get some then test first wee of the day when the ketones will be most concentrated. The stix should never be more than pale to mid pink first thing, if it is any darker then you need to drink more.

x

7. philip

philip Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    hi, well done, keep going, you have the bad breath now to look forward too!!!

8. Speedmonkey

Speedmonkey Always Laughing

Diet:
    LT
    Did somebody say bad breath Philip??? I'm that obsessed with my bad breath that I was drawn to this post by some psychic connection

Continue to take it easy Vicki, you'll get the fantastic energy surge any day now...Just make sure you are drinking lots of water, thats the golden cure to the side effects of Ketosis not to mention a major part of fat loss.

Well done on sticking with it

9. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Keep going Day 3 was my worst day I felt so tired and had a permanent headache I couldn't shift. I'm on day 7 now and I feel better than I have done all week. Still a little tired but wooo not hungry at all.

The best advice alot of people give on here is one day at a time..so roll on day 4 for you. Good luck with your losses x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.