Day 3 of being back on the wagon - brilliant news!

Cerulean

Silver Member
I am now lighter than I was at last Sunday's WI. So no harm done and I may be on track for something close to my goal on Sunday. I occasionally feel emotional hunger mainly out of boredom due to just lying around, but luckily my mouth tastes constantly of stale milk (ugh) and opening my mouth to chew is still painful so eating would be pointless. I might pop out for some ketostix in a bit just to see if that's where I am right now - also I did manage my 4 litres yesterday but for some reason don't seem to be weeing as much as I used to when I drank that much - probably because I dehydrated myself last week.

There's chocolate in the house, there's sorbet and I just can't even bring myself to think about them because the painkillers are the best appetite suppressant I've ever had - I only have to think of my foodpacks and I feel queasy! (Although being in the aircon might be a welcome change)

I am clearly not in work and I don't feel guilty because I would just be shouting at my colleagues and collapsing over my desk if I was there. Besides, I couldn't answer the phone to talk and would probably fall asleep if I was on a conference call!

10st 1...oh so close!

Day 4 or abstinence and yet new lows have been attained...I am 10st 1. This means that on my counsellor's scales I would be about 10 st. Eeeeek.

So so close to hitting my true goal

s640x480

A year ago I wrote this goal down. It's the end goal that fascinates me because despite being 18st and size 24 at Christmas 2006, I am still so close to achieving the end goal.

go girl!, congrats sarah, you are my inspiration xx

Well done, Sarah

posted on the Development thread about your goal; AMAZING!!!!

Yours, in abstinence (ha ha)

Mrs Lxxxx

Back