Day 3 of Lipotrim!! Anybody else just starting??

Day 3-4 are the worst so you are nearly there :) keep pushing through and think about your end goal xx

thanks to all for the support. Tequila1 wow 11lbs thats amazing I keep just thinking of my weigh in and how happy I will be for the wedding.

Hi I have just completed my first week, day 4 for me was so hard I didnt even get dressed lol, single mum to 4 really good eaters doesnt help either lol but now on day 8 feeling much much better and even went out to lunch today and sat and watched my freind eat a toastie and chips, its funny but like I have read all over the smell of food now is just as satisfying, find myself smelling eveythingl. Lol I really didnt think this would be for me but I lost 12lb my first week and looking forward to more numbers going down I have a maid of honor dress to buy for end of june x keep up the shakes people x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Jester! Well done on your loss, that's brilliant! My husband is shortly going to be cooking tea for him and the others and I know the smell will be lovely, so I shall join him with my chicken soup which I think smells just as lovely!!

I had a docs appointment yesterday and told him about Lipotrim (he was a trainee and had never heard of it). I said I had put a lot of weight on and needed to lose it quickly to ease my foot so he asked me what I had been eating that had resulted in me putting the weight on. My answer? EVERYTHING!! I think he thought I was joking...

I do miss food somewhat and watching Masterchef doesn't help. But I'm looking at it as therapy, in the hope that like spiders, if I see food as much as possible then it won't bother me anymore! :D

Ha ha I think that would gave been my answer " everythin" just about covers it, yeah my kids have had chips and steak pie with gravy for tea, but I sat with them and enjoyed the smell ha ha,

I miss chewing! If I could have chewing gum I would be happy x

My boyfriend just had chicken goujons and chips with loads of sauce. I thought I was going to throw my bottle of water at him. Lol. I can doit. Wetherbirdpaula that is an amazing weight loss, well done. I am excited for day 7 :)

I cooked roast pork today for my family the crackling looked lovely and the carrot n swede mash smelt amazing but i just made it and didn't eat... On the funny side.. I had a dream last night I ate a bacon roll.... Felt so guilty after...

Has everyone had a good day? I've had a bit of a rough day today... Got very painful legs from exercise on Tuesday (I'm giving up exercise until I finish this now) cannot walk very well atm so had some pain killers and I think because of the lack of food its not gone down very well so was feeling sick n dizzy.. Had a little cry and my hot chocolate so feel a bit better now lol. Oh well looking forward to tomorrow weigh day :)

Today was bad for me too. Very tired, grumpy and hungry. But hopefully that means tomorrow can only be better. I bet your very excited for weigh day becka.c. How much have you lost so far and how long are you doing it for?

I have lost 15lb so far so let's see what tomorrow brings :) I don't know how long to do it for really today has been a day where I have been thinking next week will be my last lol but I know I will feel better soon so then will carry on. I want to loose another 2 stone 7lb. Initially I was thinking I want to do it for 6-8 weeks and tomorrow marks the end of week 3 :) my initial goal was 3 stone lol so really I'm 1 stone 13 from target but I've set a new goal now! When is your weigh Shelly? X just read your other post, are you sorted with wedding plans? XX

Last edited:
Mine is not till next tuesday I have a whole weekend to get through. I want to loose a 1 stone 9lbs in 4 weeks. I would love to loose more but we shall see how I get on. I just want to make sure this wedding dress looks well. 15lbs in 2 weeks is amazing. Cant wait to see how much you loose tomorrow becka.c.

You will do good :)! I'm doing it for the same reasons lol I'm going wedding dress shopping when I finish. Found a dress I like the look of but the shop only has a size 12 so I better keep going :) will check in in the morning :) xx

Morning! Lost 3lb today so not too bad.. Total weight loss 18lb in 3 weeks... Have had to get some fibre stuff because I think that might have had an affect lol... Not been able to get any flapjacks because they are out of stock :( so another week of not chewing for me

Well done Becka! I weighed in on Thursday and my usual lady wasn't there, so I had a substitute who seemed entirely unable to convert 2 kg into pounds, despite being armed with charts and a calculator. But I did it and it turns out that's a 4.4lb loss. So 15.4lbs in 2 weeks so I'm not complaining. I've developed a hideous sore throat yesterday and haven't been able to drink as much as I need to. I've taken to my bed to recover. :(

Oh no! Get well soon Tequila xx

Fab losses there, ladies, well done to you :D

I have to say, I'm struggling a bit - my mouth is continually dry so I'm drinking loads of water but my foot started swelling up last week so I saw the docs this week and went for blood tests today. I told the nurse about the Lipotrim and she really wasn't impressed and proceeded to tell me that once I start eating food again, I shall put on all the weight I've lost and more - CHEERFUL!!! So I said I was only doing it to lose weight quickly to ease the pressure on my foot (plantar fasciitis, not the swelling) and then I would follow a healthy eating plan like Slimming World to lose some more weight. She then started on with "Well, Slimming World is all very well but..." and dissed that as welll I tell you, by the time I went out of there, I could have eaten a whole bar of Dairy Milk sideways! Oh, and the doc said I should drink less water to help reduce the swelling on my foot. So, all in all, a very negative time and I'm so glad that that we've got this forum because I know there will always be support here!

Anyway, enough of that - I hope everyone is gearing up for a good weekend, even if the weather promises to be crap!

xxx

Well done tequila that's really good. Not very good that you are poorly. I had that in my first week. Maybe have some warm drinks see if that helps? Hope you feel better soon xx

Nice and supportive from the docs then hey Paula? You wouldn't think a few years ago it was only available through drs! Sounds like your nurse is only going to be happy if you don't eat... at all... ever... :p we know it works so that's what matters! Maybe instead of drinking less you should put your feet up more? :p much better solution :)

I'm officially giving up exercise until I have finished this now (Yay)!

I've got wedding head on so going to hunting I think! Craft fair and market trawling tomorrow! Have a good day everyone. Xx

Becka I had a really low key wedding so am a bit jealous of all your preparations, didn't even have a wedding dress myself (I was 7 months pregnant). All your shopping and planning must be fun.
Paula I haven't had any swelling with my pf (my kids can't pronounce it, they just call it "sh1te-is" - lol). Take no notice of your miserly nurse, she sounds like nothing would be good enough. Fancy not supporting someone who has shown willing and gone to considerable effort and expense to help alleviate their health problems? Ignorant and selfish. I don't get that attitude at all, and she's in a caring profession?? Glad she's not my nurse! Stay on here love, WE will give you the support you need and keep you on track.

Ahh I'm putting more emphasis on the wedding than there is really I guess, but its because it's something I can focus on... (I'm a natural born planner). The problem is everything is so expensive! And I don't want to spend money. How long have you been married Tequila? X what is everyone doing today? So far we have blue skies here! (Yay)

Back