Day 3 of Lipotrim!! Anybody else just starting??

Hi Paula :) just keep going it does get easier! Keep drinking plenty as that keeps you full :) and keep us updated we are all going through the same journey I am on day 12 and feeling great! Good luck! X

Hi ladies
Im new and starting LT tomorrow sycing myself up as i work with food, reading everyones stories and experiences i think will really help x

Hi Corlie :) where do you work? I work with food as well! A dessert factory! I have to hold taste panels twice a day (so many yummy cakes) so its hard to resist but I just keep thinking of the end goal! Good luck! Keep in touch :) xx

Hello guys. I'm also a newbie. I have been lurking here all week but finally decided to post. I've been recommended this diet by my best friend (who is also my boss) and we're doing it together. I was weighed this morning & saw a 11lb loss. The lady at the pharmacy was shocked - she said it was exceptional to lose so much, so I'm so very pleased. However I've got enough to lose - I want to lose another 3 stone so its obviously going to be a fairly long tedious journey. I am determined to stick to this for now, but just wanted to ask - does anyone else feel weak? I feel quite weak a lot of the time, and also like I can't think clearly. Am I alone?

Well done tequila that is a really good loss! I don't feel weak but I do feel a bit fuzzy in my head at the end of my working day so not really much use lol... But its not for long. I want to loose 3 stone as well :) xx

Thanks Becka - lets hope we can stay motivated! My husband promised me "whatever I want" whenever I hit a half stone loss. So I went and booked a pedicure straight away! Got that to look forward to...
And my bff/boss has also said that if we both can stick to it for 4 weeks then she'll book us a trip to Boston to visit some clients out there! So I can't fail can I? :D Its not like I haven't got enough motivation!

What has everyone else promised themselves at each milestone?

I'm going wedding dress shopping at the end of mine so that's my motivation. I'm thinking at the end of the diet I would like to take what I would have spent doing a month of this and go shopping for a new wardrobe but my OH has said he is going to surprise me with something when I am where I want to be so that's a motivation too! Wow Boston sounds exciting I would keep going for that! And its nice to treat yourself with other things instead of food! :) x

I'm on day 4 and feeling sporadic episodes of weakness and feeling a little light headed but I put that down to my body adjusting itself to this new regime. I'm hoping tomorrow will be the turning point and that I start to feel better. I had such a bad headache yesterday, it felt like my head was in a vice all day :-(

Boston sounds terrific, that's really something to aim for! I have no goals as such, although I'm going away with the family for a weekend break at the end of May so I'm just hopeful that I will have more energy to do some walking and dancing at the holiday park! It will also be nice to HAVE to buy some new clothes before we go away :)

Paula - stick with it. Those periods of weakness are supposed to go soon. I was feeling really bad until I had a shake at lunchtime and as if by magic, it perked me right up! I tried the soup tonight for the first time. Had it as a cup a soup - not as bad as I'd thought. Makes a change anyway, doesn't it?
Becka - you can't get much more motivated than a wedding dress - think of the photos!!! When's the big day? Congratulations. Gosh - my friend lost about 4 stone before her wedding and really annoyed the dress lady because it got so that the dress had to be completely reshaped. You're going to look stunning! :)

I absolutely love the chicken soup! I have mine in a huge mug, like you say it's a cup a soup. So I was gutted tonight when I realised that the pharmacist must have only given me 3 sachets of it, because I've run out! Instead, I had a chocolate shake made with hot water (I'd already got the kettle on!) and it wasn't bad at all.

I agree with Tequila, Becka - you will look stunning in your dress and I hope you can put a picture up on here after your big day to show everyone how great you looked! :)

I've just been to aqua zumba!! Blooming knackered now! Just had my soup so feeling better. Big day isn't until 11th April next year.. Eeek! but I want to loose now so I can find my dress and order it! I will do my best to remember to take photos! I saw some friends last night and they commented how much different I look, so really looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in!
Paula day 3-4 are the worst because that's when you deplete sugars and go in to ketosis so just keep that though :)
I always have chicken soup in evening because that feels like a meal then lol! Xx

Paula I just read you have plantar fasciitis...me too. For over a year now. Its definitely going to get some relief when we are lighter.

Think of all the benefits of being lighter :) I've just has my weigh in :) another 7lb off so total of 1stone 1lb in 2 weeks so happy right now!

Well done! FANTASTIC! That's amazing Becka. So happy for you. And on the plus side, yesterday I was posting about feeling all weak and miserable but today...I almost bounced out of bed with a ridiculous amount of energy. Must have got through the 'wall'! Tonight there's a BBQ/PARTY that I'm going to attend and I plan to stay on track throughout.

Take a milkshake to drink whilst you are there! Stay strong and enjoy!! :) xx really good that energy has increased! Bet you are feeling fab. My wedding dress is getting closer n closer :) x

I'm waiting for the burst of energy - doesn't feel like it is ever going to happen!

Excellent loss Beck - that's brilliant! I'm all geared up for my first weigh in next Tuesday (I've had to wait because of bank holiday Monday next week) so I'm hoping for a good loss to keep me motivated.

Never heard of aqua zumba but maybe it's something to try once I've got some weight off. x

I'm waiting for the burst of energy - doesn't feel like it is ever going to happen!

It was day 9 for me Paula - hang in there. I'm not even kidding when I say that the last 24 hours have been amazing - I feel energized & able to think clearly.
What is everyone up to this weekend? I've smelt a few BBQs going on near me. Smells lovely, but I'm not tempted.

I've been smelling bbqs too I just enjoy the smell now and leave it at that lol. We went for a lovely walk with the dog earlier and have now cleaned the cars and working on the house! Keeping busy(fun fun fun) off to a wedding fayre tomorrow yay! Paula, that first weigh in makes you feel amazing! The first few days I struggled and weighed myself after 3 days (naughty I know) and seeing what I weighed was good and kept my going now I can't imagine doing any different.. . Definitely worth going to aqua zumba its fun.. I think I'm going aerobiking on Tuesday!! How is your weekend tequila? Xx

I made the mistake of watching Masterchef last night, so I've been dreaming about food ever since! And my head feels like it is full of cotton wool - I went earlier and left the back door wide open with no one home!! Madness!

But I'm trying to take my mind off it a bit today by doing some household chores and I've also been watching a few of those Jessie Pavelka weightloss programmes, where people are given a year to lose weight and save their life. I found it quite motivating! And if the weather stays nice tomorrow, I'd like to get out in the garden and do some serious weeding and mowing.

I weighed myself today as well, just to see how I'm getting on and there's a definite loss but I don't know how much difference there is between my scales and the pharmacists. Except for the fact that he weighs in kilos and I weigh in stones!

xx

The thing I find is all my friends seem to talk about is food! (unless I just notice it more now!!) your head will soon clear and you will feel better :) x getting on and doing things definitely helps. Stops you thinking about food because now I'm realising how bad a habit it was.... X

Back