Day 3 of lipotrim

morbey79

I have been on the lipotrim 3 days now, day 2 was bad for u as kept having cravings i did fail and had a ice cream with a flake in :(:( but today is a new day so hope i can be stronger today... I have about 5 stone to lose in order to become preg as i have pcos and gain weight so i hope lipotrim can help me lose the weight, ive tried many things to diet before and then came across lipotrim did alot of reading bout it and read many storys about and the success storys so i hope to be able to put a success story up, but i think the help from you guys and my husband i can do this!!! So for ill say ttfn and hope to spk soon.... Happy weight lose :):):):) x

Not to bad could of been better, lost 8lb on 1st weigh in, but its hard not to eat!! So im off it for a month as losing that little weight has pushed me so caloire watching and plenty of excerise, see how i go and if i fail then at least i no i can go back to lipotrim :):)

Not to bad could of been better, lost 8lb on 1st weigh in, but its hard not to eat!! So im off it for a month as losing that little weight has pushed me so caloire watching and plenty of excerise, see how i go and if i fail then at least i no i can go back to lipotrim :):)
how is that going. Curious - (in a similar mindset).

Yea was ok but then started gettin really bad pain in my kidneys so stopped it for now, ive been watching what i eat and doing excerise and lost a further 3 lbs so gonna stay off it for a bit.... Bit of advice thou the strawberry shakes are horrid i got to a point where i felt sick making them!! But good luck and hope its for u :):):):)

Yea was ok but then started gettin really bad pain in my kidneys so stopped it for now, ive been watching what i eat and doing excerise and lost a further 3 lbs so gonna stay off it for a bit.... Bit of advice thou the strawberry shakes are horrid i got to a point where i felt sick making them!! But good luck and hope its for u :):):):)

did you see a doctor about your kidneys?
Hope you're better!

Back