day 3 on lipotrim (attempt no10248444444....

scallywag

hi guys i wish i had known about this website last time around! well im on day three and have a rotten cold as well as going through ketosis any one got any tips to get through this week!:cry:

Hi scally and welcome, I will move this thread into the general Lipotrim area, where you will get more replies - this is for the weekly weigh in section x

hi scally i am on week six and have so far lost 38 pounds i think personally the way i coped was this site i think i came on about 1times aday to start and just read and reread stories , heaps of water and keeping busy ,i have also suffered a cold and a tummy bug since but i just carried on regardless , keep focusing on what you want to acheive , i also shopped imaginary for clothes that i can and will buy wen i am thin ,i have never been thin so i do get a bit carried away :) best of all relie on the support ,really really good luck

I thought you were really good only coming on here once a day!! Thank goodness its really 13 makes me feel better as I seem to come on here about 15 times a day!!! But if anyone asks, you ain't seen me right!!

Back