DAY 3 ON LIPOTRIM

monique's memoirs

ok so its my third day on lipotrim and its almost over .... today as been alright actually i felt hunger today and it wasnt nice but ive stuck to diet 100% ive ahd about 3 pints up to yet and im really not liking water at the min i tried the choc milkshake with ice cubes and blended it all and it was yummy really filled me up too reminded me of a chocy milkshake from maccies so we like that one lol, ok questions does oral medicines effect your ketones and on what day does ketones kick in ??????????:D

What do you mean oral medicines??

Ketosis kicks in on different days for every one... I think I hit ketosis on day 6!1

Well done for doing so well xxx

medicine you have to swallow does that effect your ketones ? oh have afew days to got then if thats how it works :sigh:

I take quite a lot of medication as I am a kidney patient and it has never effected my weight loss, although I have never had great losses it has never knocked me out of ketosis which I went in today day 4.

Keep at it you will soon be in ketosis, maybe tomorrow like me, last time it was day 5, just take it 1 day at a time and you will soon be at your first weigh in.

Jo x

Your medicines should be fine, I would maybe email LT or check with your doctor to make sure its safe x

If I medication you have to take for your health then I wouldn't worry about it. Keeping to your prescribed medications is more important. Just see how things go.

The chemist you get the shakes from should have told you if anything you're taking would affect your progress when you filled in the form about them. I'm on HRT and the chap I saw said he thought it was okay but went to check with the pharmacist just in case.

Back