Been on lipotrim for 3 days and my scales say ive gained 1lb....why?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MrsH3, 28 July 2014 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. MrsH3

MrsH3 New Member

hI GUYS, HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME, I STARTED LIPOTRIM ON SATURDAY, IVE HAD MINIMUM 3 LTRS OF WATER PER DAY AND 3 SHAKES MADE UP WITH 400MLS WATER, HOPPED ON MY SCALES THIS MORNING AND IVE GAINED 1LB, IM SO UPSET AND STRUGGLED TODAY AS A RESULT BUT STUCK TO IT, HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYBODY ELSE ?:(:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ampsabelle

ampsabelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.8lb(3.9%)
    Maybe you are just weighing too early? Mist admit I was disheartened with my small weight loss in my first week. I stopped it after a week but am back on it now. Dont weigh yourself till end of week

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

4. Miss MDG

Miss MDG Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Try not to weigh yourself at all if you can help it, the scales my pharmacist use are in kilos so when I weigh myself on mine it confuses me at times as im always under or over what he says. Dont get disheartened and keep positive :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.