5th day on lipotrim

kittytink

hi it's my 5th day on lipotrim and I've joined because I need a lil support I'm finding it ok just drinking a lot of water im considering gettin the bars so does anybody know what there like and I have my first weighin on Monday so I'm hoping it's gd as only finding it hard when I cook meals for the family and my partner offers cake but I'm staying strong x

You are doing great Kittythink, keep going and strong, it is so worth it... I'm not sure what the bars are long, cause I never got them cause everybody seems to say they are not good, i would say get one to start with and if you like them you could always swap some of your shakes for the bars. Best of luck with your first weigh in, you will do great :)

Well done Kittytink, you're very near to the first weigh in now which are always magic! The bars are a bit hit and miss, you'll either love them or hate them. I really like the peanut bars but I'm not so keen on the coconut ones. I find them really handy in work when its not always possible to make up a shake and I love them on a Saturday night when all the family are in and watching tele with their nibbles, I can nibble on my bar. As Buttercup says maybe just get one to try. Best wishes for the weekend.

hi thnxs everybody and yer I think I might get one of each and try and I've seen u can make moose as well which sound quite nice and can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow I'm rather excited as nobody thinks it works so hoping to prove them wrong tomorrow x

I too am on my 5th day. The pharmacist I spoke with suggested softening the bars in warm water and eating like porridge....I'm yet to be convinced.

Not too shabby, the boyf is being really supportive as he is also trying to lose weight. Yesterday I just couldn't seem to stay satisfied with shakes etc. fingers crossed today will be easier, getting married in November and need to shift this bulk. How are you doing today?

Sent from my iPad

congrats on gettin married soon and yer it's got a lot easier only find it hard when my family offer choc and burger king but I'm not budging I need to lost a lot of wait

OMG Congrats that is amazing :) well done :)

That's is fantastic!! A huge well done. You must feel proud of yourself. I'm on day one so fingers crossed I can do it like you :)

thnxs everyone and u can do it just drink plenty of water mad u will be fine once u get past day 4 I didn't feel hungry so it's alot easy and keep us updated with urged loss and gd luck x

So pleased for you! All your hard work paid off. Long may it continue. :)

Sent from my iPad

Back