Day 3 STRUGGLING - PLEASE HELP!!!

then dont just think how much better you will feel in another 4 days time in deep ketosis and a fair few pounds lighter be strong x

Chin up girl!!! You can do this!!! We all have moments of weakness where we fell like giving in. Just have some water or a shake and do something to keep you busy!!

Totally agree with what has been said already :)

Keep glugging the water! Day 3 is sposed to be the worst as you`re starting to hit Ketosis, But once you do you`ll feel soooo much better!!

Xx

I know exactly ho wyou feel. my first problem this week was moving desks....now I sit on top of the biscuit tin but I just keep thinking rather them than me when my collegues are eating them. I wouldnt be hear if it wasnt for crappy food and also my colleguae has also just made toast with lashings of butter and marmite. Just think how happy your going to be on WI day, and remember nothing tastes as good as THIN FEELS!!!!!! xxx

I love marmite on toast!!!

now now.... less of the foodie talk :D

day 3 is hard, there's plenty of us who've gone through it and made it to day 4 so we're talking from experience. i believe it's called.... taking it hour by hour lol.

just drink water and think about why you're doing this diet. go look at some clothes, really nice ones either in the shops or on the internet. think about how you'll feel wearing them when you get to goal. think about not feeling hot and sticky in the heat. think about how much your health and fitness will improve. think about meeting up with old friends and seeing their faces and hearing 'wow you look amazing!' this all makes the 'suffering' worthwhile. :D

Concentrate on how amazing you are going to look - visualise it in your head and then think - is the toast worth it? No way! :)

Em x

P.S. Your first weigh-in will make it all worth it!

Back