day 3 update!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 1 October 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

:D well I went swimming this morning and tried some pepermint tea which was not as bad as I thought.
    So managed to survive day 3 although its been really hard!!!
    I am still really hungry, I know most people dont feel hungry when in ketotis but last time I was hungry every day :sigh:
    I think it is partly in my mind though as I keep thinking of yummy food that I can eat when I ve finished (Iam actually craving healthy food)
    Bring on day 4!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Re-feed (from Wed 30th Sept 09)
    I craved healthy food all the way through my journey, now that I am on re-feed those thoughts have not changed, I was worried once I actually started eating the temptation would be too much and I would want to pick at chocolate or cakes, but nothing, it has no appeal whatsoever. I have managed 6 months without it, I don't need it!! I am so surprised as before I couldn't even go a day without something really naughty, and it was normally a great deal!!! It is amazing how much this diet changes your thoughts and preferences.

Hang in there, hopefully you will start to feel better tomorrow. You know what to do- water, water, water. Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.